• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Minnesota Vikings

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can someone please explain to me what the hell is wrong with that team? They were supposed to be so good, but are such a a HUGE disappointment. I don't understand it. The retirement of Robert Smith could not have affected them THAT much.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Can someone please explain to me what the hell is wrong with that team? They were supposed to be so good, but are such a a HUGE disappointment. I don't understand it. The retirement of Robert Smith could not have affected them THAT much.

Don't be so down on your viqueens....after all they did play against the

E A G L E S ... Eagles

Re: Re: Minnesota Vikings

Originally posted by w8lifter2

Don't be so down on your viqueens....after all they did play against the

E A G L E S ... Eagles

They aren't MY team....I'm just wondering why they suck so bad. I'm a Rams fan. If the Vikes go 0-16, I couldn't care less.

:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Minnesota Vikings

Originally posted by I Are Baboon

They aren't MY team....I'm just wondering why they suck so bad. I'm a Rams fan. If the Vikes go 0-16, I couldn't care less.

:cool:

Sure, spoil my fun!!! :yell:

Anyway, I know what you are saying. They have so much talent and are going no where with it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Minnesota Vikings

Originally posted by w8lifter2

Sure, spoil my fun!!! :yell:

Anyway, I know what you are saying. They have so much talent and are going no where with it.

What is it with all the Eagles fan around here? Albob, Seyone, Braodstreet, now you. Oh well...it could be worse...you could be Cowboy fans.

:eek:

I'd rather turn homo, than be a Cowboys fan...

I live just a few minutes from Philly and I'm a EAGLES fan all the way!!!

Baboon,
I dont know if you caught any Vike games this year, but their defense is pathetic. The performance yesterday was one of the worst I've seen in years. Thier offense is living proof that you cant get it done with a passing game alone. Yes, losing Robert Smith was huge. I think even the Ram O would suffer if they had the Vike backfield.
That team is a mess right now, and add the fact they have Moss and Carter bitching on the sidelines doesnt help.

W8lifter2,
Dont mind Baboon. He doesnt understand what it takes to be a Philly fan. Baboon, I'm givin' ya an opening here for some smack.

PS
Baboon, I'm glad to hear you rate us above Dallas fans. Thats the first compliment you've paid us, eventhough backhanded, this year!

Back