• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test 400

BigSwollz

G3aR
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Test 400 has a blend of cyp, enan, and prop, QV also makes each one seperately, but at a higher dosage than whats in T4. What I'm asking is in a cycle of T4 and d-bol, do I need to add more test? Sorry if this sounds confusing, tried my best to explain it.

T400 is both painfull, and somewhat of a waste with the prop in there, its like a cheap sustanon.

I would pick one and go with the injection frequency it would call for.

Most of the time you will see 200-250mg/ml with mexican stuff, 100mg for prop, not more than 400mg/ml.

Mudge, why do you say T400 is painful? I have never had a problem with the individual compounds in it. I was going to use the T400 next so wondering why you say it is painful.

400mg of anything is going to require a fair amount of BA to keep it in suspension, I'm fine with 300mg/ml cyp but 400-500mg/ml anything I cut in half.

high mg/ml gear will hurt ...period....i wouldnt jab anything higher than 250mg/ml

fuuck, you guys are right t4 is some pretty painful shit. I'm sitting on one cheek, it'll take a miracle to drive a 5spd. hah. How much BA would it take to keep it in suspension?, I could also cut in half and jab twice I guess but I'd like to get it down just once if possible. Thanks for the info Mudge.

definately get some sterile oil and cut it...double the volume so its roughly 200mg/ml...then jab 2-3 times a week depending on your weekly dosage...to keep blood levels stable on t400 id say more frequent jabs are better...E3D is a happy medium

How much sterile oil will be sufficient at 200mg of t4?

400mg/ml would require an equal amount to become 200mg/ml.

For every 1cc, 1cc would be needed.

well if you nearly double the oil volume you half the concentration.....so if you have 10ml of t400 at 400mg/ml....add another 10ml and you will have roughly 200mg/ml....it wont be exact because ba and the actual steroid do take up alittle volume, but not much.....so if you do this your looking at 200mg/ml +/- 25mg/ml

IML Gear Cream!
Oh ok, sorry PR read your post wrong. I have read that you might need to heat up the solution once you mix, any truth to that? Thanks alot though, can I get the BA through getpinz.com

No you dont want to go adding more BA, it will be exact because 10ml is the total substance quanity gear, oil, and BA.

When you make 10ml of gear you dont add 10ml of oil to your gear and BA/BB - then it would not be 10ml.

If the bottle says 10ml on it, then it is 10ml unless they "robbed you."

what would be the best sterile oil to cut with: cottonseed, grapeseed, peanut or sesameseed?

Cottonseed is the most common, it has a good viscocity profile but it can induce impotency issues. However I dont think people get limp dick from eating peanut butter so I wouldn't worry about it.

lol. will that side effect subside after discontinuance? Oh, and is there any need to heat the mix, Or just draw and shake?
Thanks

Just draw, and I've never heard of anyone becoming impotent from it but it is a possibility. So as for it subsiding after occurence I would have no idea because I dont know anybody who has had it.

I'm not finding the specific article that was posted but here are some:

Soy and others responsible for impotency

http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cach...tence.htm+cottonseed+impotence&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

http://www.unm.edu/~quantum/quantum_fall_1998/shape.html

The luck was a natural product called gossypol. ???Gossypol occurs in cottonseed, and it???s been a known anti-viral and anti-fertility drug,??? Deck explained. Chinese men who used cottonseed oil became infertile and gossypol was identified as the causative agent. The men regained fertility three months after discontinuing use of the oil.??? The literature indicated that gossypol worked by inhibiting one particular enzyme: sperm-specific lactate dehydrogenase (LDH).

http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cach...etail.htm+cottonseed+impotence&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Cottonseed oil's contraceptive effect in men was first discovered in China when men became infertile after eating food cooked in the oil.

Looks like infertility is worse than impotency :shrug: You are taking in a couple cc a week probably, not as much as these people were probably using to cook with.

Back