• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need George Foreman grilling tips

LazyByNature

genetically predetermined
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought a George Foreman grill a couple of week ago and need some grilling tips.

So far, it seems that the top part cooks the meat like a grill (leaves marks) and the bottom cooks like a pan (no grill like marks). Does anyone flip their meat or do you just cook it without flipping? Also, the cooking times seem too long.

Any tips would be welcome.

I have owned a GF for about 3 years now, and I love it. Just keep it clean and it will work for ever. The top works like the grill and the bottom like a pan, however, the pan will allow the fat and oil to drain. As for the cooking times, I found they were too long as well. I shortened the suggested time by a minute to a minute and a half.

When you clean it, clean it while it is still warm. Not hot, but warm. If it gets cool, the cleaning is somewhat harder.

I don't flip. It cooks so fast, there really isn't time to flip.

i flip mine once just for pleasure and more even cooking

What ever you do, dont lose that fork thing to clean it. I lost mine and now I dont ever use it. Takes too long to clean without it.

Anybody got a tip on how to cook your chicken breast,so they don't come out so dry when u grill them.

When it comes to cooking......I don't have a clue. :)

Be sure your meat is fully defrosted and not cut too thick. As for cleaning, I find if you leave the grill on and place wet- but not dripping- paper towels in it to :cook: for 2 minutes helps make clean up much easier.

Supertech- my fiance; asks me this every week:rolleyes: The only way we have come up with so far is to marinate your meat with oil and spices prior to cooking or try boiling your chicken:)

Originally posted by Leslie
Supertech- my fiance; asks me this every week:rolleyes: The only way we have come up with so far is to marinate your meat with oil and spices prior to cooking or try boiling your chicken:)
Thanks Leslie, I will give those suggestions a try.

Back