• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey Gang, GRIFF is in the hizzy!

GRIFF

SP's Finest
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I'm new here, just came over from DF and already I like it a lot better. Way too slow over there.

Any how heres my story. I'm 19, taking the semester off from Elon University because of "academic suspension" or because I took Partying 101, my favorite class actually.

I've been cutting since February 4th and I've lost 25 lbs down from 265 to 240.

My current stats are:

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 240 lbs
Waist: 38.5
Chest: 43.5
Neck: 16
Bicep: 16.5
BF: 20-21%

I honestly could care less about losing actual weight, I just want to get my waist smaller and to lose the BF, so far soo good.

Aside from lifting and all that good stuff I love sports, played varsity baseball, basektball and golf in high school, still playing baseball in the summer and the rest recreationally. I'm into music, played piano for 8 years (mom made me do it til 8th grade) Drums for 3, now I write rhymes and record the ill sheet, haha.

I'm livin in the arctic circle right now, actually Maine, but whats the difference. Enough of this, good to be here!

Hey Griff!! :hello: Welcome to IM! you'll def love it here much more!!

Welcome :wave:

hi griff - glad to have you here. it's a great place! :thumb: :wave2:

Welcome to IM :thumb:

Nice to see that you made it over bro! :thumb:

Back