What would happen if...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

What would happen if...

Hypothetical situation;

Say you run a long cycle of about four months, yet during those four months you showed absolutely no side effects and only pure gains.

No baldness. No lack of sex drive. No gyno. No major acne. Just awesome gains.

Hypothetical question;

What would happen if you said "fuck it" and kept running your cycle anyway? Just keep juicing the same amounts you had been but kept going one month, two months, even three or four months longer?

Would it all catch up to you eventually?

Just curious.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

When you are running test lack of sex drive is not that likely to occur, so where are you flying too on this carpet of yours?

I stretched my last one to 16 weeks because I said "fuck it." I had to stop because of the acne which was finally taking over after about 18 months of slowly building up.

I was planning to run 6 months which is already pretty damn long, if you are looking at longer than 4 I assume you really do have a fuck it attitude because unless you are watching your blood monthly you are going into a bit of a danger zone or "no, I dont want kids mister." How serious are you about BB and how serious are you about being functional during the later part of your years?

In other words answer to yourself, what do you seek out of this. Why are you going so long. If you want to do it, then do it. Either way you have to answer to yourself, you can be on for the rest of your life if you want to, or you can run cycles if you want to and you define the length. Your health is your responsibility, it can catch up to you at any point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

True, I'm not on deca so lack of sex drive probably wouldn't be an issue.

I just find it odd that after four months I've shown all awesome gains and absolutely no side-effects. It's making me think twice about stopping my cycle. I mean, would you want to stop if you were making great gains and didn't have any side effects at all?

I guess gear can be addictive, huh?

I'll probably just play it safe and stop my cycle now. I just have this little container full of d-bol staring me in the face and tempting me. Not to mention the test that's sitting about one foot away from me right now.

Yikes!

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Yes it can be mentally addictive, I've been off for around 42 days and I am not too bad about wanting to go back on, but every now and then I get excited about the next gains I could be looking at. I still haven't broken the 19" barrier, but I need to lose some fat before I attempt bulking again anyway.

My problem with the last cycle was coming off of such a low calorie diet previously, that eating was a serious chore for me. This time I wont let my calories drop so low, so staying over 5k will be no problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I would think if after 4 months you show no sides then play it safe and start your PCT, and after a couple months do it again. Try to retain what you gained. If you press your luck your gonna get screwed eventually. I would play it safe. You only live one time. Why spend it all messed up because you had to extend your cycle longer and longer. So what I hear is that you want to go until you do have sides. When you say that you don't want to stop because there are not sides now then when do you plan to stop?

...And justice for all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

man acne caught up after 16 weeks for you? dude im on week 6 and im actually considering ending this cycle cuz im wondering if my girl is ashamed to be going out with me and is gonna dump me or something hahahaha

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Originally posted by ST240
    man acne caught up after 16 weeks for you?
    If you is me then no, I didn't do anything about acne for over a year and a half and it built up over virtually that entire time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks, guys. I actually ended my cycle two weeks ago and will start PCT soon. Then, in another two months or so, I'll run another cycle and see how I respond to that.

As far as acne goes, I guess the human body is pretty unpredictable. I got a few small pimples on my chest a few days after I popped my first d-bol, but they went away and didn't come back until many, many weeks later when I was running only test.

I know it sounds kind of faggy to some guys, but I go tanning and it really helps my skin. Apparently tanning does wonders for acne. If you have bad skin, try going tanning and you'll be amazed at the results.

...And justice for all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i dont think tanning is faggy... not only does it help with acne issues.... but women like a nice golden tan

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Tanning burns the surface layers of the skin, so yes it helps kind of like scabs cover up whats below

I have a home tanner actually, I swore off of them for so long because I thought it was stupid to care about my skin color but anywho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, I wanted to buy a tanning bed I could use in my home because going to the tanning salon is kind of odd. However, the tanning beds I looked at were fucking expensive. I hear they're electricity hogs, too. I'm jealous you have one!

The things really do work wonders. They take care of acne, fast, and you're right - chicks dig a guy with a tan!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sides or not, this is where we get the term "steroid abuse" from. Not all sides are visual. Kidney and liver damage cannot always be felt. 12 weeks on...pct.....6weeks get blood work. if good? start another cycle.jmho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks, guys. I've never been one to abuse anything. I've never smoked, I rarely drink (once a year, at most), and I have never done any drugs other than some gear. Just curious as to what would happen if I stretched my cycle out since I don't want to stop making the gains. In the end, it's better safe than sorry.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

2500 watts is a bit of electricity yeah, you heard it? Dude, do the math I have a small 600w unit, works fine, just takes longer mostly due to body rotation.