• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hey guys and gals need some help

joesmooth20

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have put on probably about 7% more body fat over the past six months and am up to about 18-19 now and I am going back to NC
and need to loose some fat and tighten up real quick what do you suggest would be the best for me as far as leaning my upperbody back up I am 5'8 at about 177 right now what should I do anyone know the best way to get my goal

you cant lean out only your upper body. figure out you mintenence amount of calories for a day and subtract 500cals. eat 6 meals a day with lean protien at each and avoid starch and sugar laden foods.

dont forget to train at least 3 times a week.

well lots of red meat, skim milk, I was eating all sorts of crap for the last 4ms and now I was thinking about going back to what was eating which was 3shakes lower carb, and pretty much 3-4
eggs with wheat bread, salad with cottege cheese, tuna things like that I mean i know how to eat and everything I just need smoe pointers and quick fat loss diet and excersize program

yeah so what kinda cardio and carb-ratio of the food I will be eating weight training should remain as if i was still trying to gain mass or should i go to high rep workout

Originally posted by joesmooth20
well lots of red meat, skim milk, I was eating all sorts of crap for the last 4ms and now I was thinking about going back to what was eating which was 3shakes lower carb, and pretty much 3-4
eggs with wheat bread, salad with cottege cheese, tuna things like that I mean i know how to eat and everything I just need smoe pointers and quick fat loss diet and excersize program

Now, can you wait more ? Someone with patience will help you soon.. :)

I dont think there is a "quick fat loss diet". Its all about your approach.
read the stickies for a guide to cutting.
and definitly weight train.

Definitely take Wildebeat's advice. Is what you need help with training or diet?

IML Gear Cream!
Start by reading the sticky called Guide to Cutting and Bulking at the top of this forum.

You want Quick loss - do Atkins and cardio twice per day and find some of those magic pills while your at it.

If you want to lose the fat permenantly, follow the advice given here.

Originally posted by joesmooth20
I have put on probably about 7% more body fat over the past six months and am up to about 18-19 now and I am going back to NC
and need to loose some fat and tighten up real quick what do you suggest would be the best for me as far as leaning my upperbody back up I am 5'8 at about 177 right now what should I do anyone know the best way to get my goal

You need 1947 calories for energy purposes(if you're female) 2124 if you're male....If you exercise, you'll need to increase your calorie intake. Be sure to eat 5 to 6 meals daily, spaced every 2 to 3 hours...Drink plenty of water.

How quick are you talking?

You can always add a thermogenic to the mix. That should also help get the metab rolling along. Be sure you are taking a Multi-Vitamin

Are thermos really that good? I was just reading another sticky on the training/ diet nutrition forum that said they were useless. CVould one actually benefit from them?

Yes, one could benefit from them. I have and plenty of my friends have. Keep in mind, the pill isn't going to take the weight off for you. It helps you by increasing your energy levels and often supressing your appetite, etc....

If it weren't for thermos when I dieted for competition, I don't know what I'd do. Hard dieting is rough and draining, but well worth it;)

Back