• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

strangeness in the land of nod

MarcusMaximus

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so there i am. i was asked to paricipate in a lecture as I stated that 2000 grams of carbohydrates imbibed from post workout carb drinks may not be good for you. the lecture was held in a sun tanning salon. a strange one at that as it was a huge pool. everyone floated on the water using the lower portion of the tanning bed as their flotation device. the upper portion of the tanning beds were affixed to the ceiling and hung down as if they were the lights. people floated around withthe goggles on and a few were reading books. A couple of them had little motors attached so they were essentially bumper cars. there was a small waterfall in the background and people would steer their beds over to that one.

These strange guy kept asking me why i thought that 2000 grams of carbohydrate from the same source may not be a good thing. a couple of hot chicks ( one of whom i actually knew from years back. ) were in the background.

what a dream.

anyone else have strange dreams?

ok so there i am.. standing on the edge of the dock waiting for the ships to come in.. no wait, that's your dream......

mine: i am standing looking at a painting. as i look right to left, the characters are drawn with decreasing intensity of tone and hue. i am sitting on a stone in the middle of the picture, with my dog on my lap. I am not aware of the identity of the other people in the picture. instantly i am now in some ancient time; the picture has faded, the people alongside me in the picture are now gone. i am still sitting there on the stone that is a guidestone for a rock fence. someone is trying to take my picture but cannot get the camera to work. behind me is a great river and to my left is the leaning tower of pisa while to my right is the parthenon. so something ain't quite right apart from the other things. my dog slips through my hands and into the river, which although wide does not appear deep. however, appearances are deceiving as even though the dog skips across the water, people who attempt to retrieve him fall into the depths. for some reason, some people try to kill the dog; they go in after him with knives and clubs. i run after the dog, picking him up and carrying him to safety at the other side.

I've had some doozies since I've been pregnant!

disclaimer number 5.

i hereby state that I have had nothing whatsoever to do with butterfly's pregnancy.. :D although that may yet be in another dream...:thumb:

Originally posted by butterfly
I've had some doozies since I've been pregnant!

That's Fade and would be classified as a NIGHTMARE, not a dream. :eek:

I remember when I was about 10 I dreamt I was BatMan, and I got shot as I jumped out of the BatMobile at my Piano Teachers house.

Ok... sorry

I had the most fuct up dream last night. Woke up, and was so disgusted I couldnt go back to sleep.

I'll PM you. Too whack to talk about in the open.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn, PreMier. I want to know too! What a tease

Okay, here is one for you, hot off the presses (it being four thirty in the morning where I am).

I am sitting in a lecture hall and the proff walks by and cuts my ear off. Naturally, I am displeased at this as I can no longer hear most of the lecture, so I try to demand for the ear back, only to find my tongue also missing.
From there I snap up to a different state and realize I am floating above the lecture hall, an amorphous blob of light radiating from the florescent bulbs high able to examine all the exams being taken at once. I am again displeased at this, as I am supposed to be writing the exam in question. There is no satisfaction for me however, as I did not bring a pen, an am now composed entirely of light unable to communicate my problem to any rectors, except in the form of strobes, which they do not understand.
My solution, obvious in the moment, is to bite my finger and attempt to write the exam on the carpeted floor in my own blood (I know, light does not have fingers... it???s a dream though so don???t be critical of the details).

I woke up at that point, to find myself earnestly gnawing at my right index finger.

Ya, I love exams...

Come on PreMier, tell us.

Here is a good one. Last night I was sleeping and for some reason I was in the back of a jeep with someone else. We were cruising and a tornado opened up. We were at the mouth, but it caght up with us and suddenly we were picked up as the eye caught us. The person in the back was sucked out and killed and I was next. My grip started to slip and I was almost a goner. For some reason, I realized it was a dream and decided I needed to wake up. For some reason I thought i was a goner. Well, I started to wake up, but all I could see was my arm and it was fuzzy. I got sucked back up into the dream and then I tried harder to wake up. I suddenly started to wake up a bit, but I couldn't do it all the way and I was in between my dream and my awakeness. So I decided I needed roll over really hard and I did. I finally woke up and went right back to bed.

Here is another one ...

I was dreaming that I was swimming in some pool when I started to miss oxygen, I couldn´t breath. I walked away from the pool but I still couldn´t breath and everyone around me was acting normal despite the fact that I was dying. When I woke up, I was suffocating due to pillows, sheets and my arm.

Back