• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"Kill Bill" DVD hits stores today

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else see this flick? I loved it. So much blood and gore in the movie, it's actually pretty damn funny. I'll be stopping at Circuit City on my way home from work to buy a copy.

Volume 2 hits theaters this Friday. :)

I thought it was a great movie. But then again I'm in love with Lucy Liu

You must like the Charlie's Angels movies then. :)

Most definately! :) 2 girls I love in that movie

Good flick,can't wait to see volume 2.

this from the girl that rolled her eyes at my copy of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon...

Whatever!!! :laugh: :eek:

Originally posted by aggies1ut
:lol: Crouching Tiger sucked ass .

:clap: Bravo to that statement! I can't wait for Friday though... Kill Bill rocks!!!

Originally posted by aggies1ut
This was an awesome movie. Tarantino is into asian flicks and got a lot of influence from them...anyone notice that Uma Thurman's yellow motorcylcle outfit resembles one of Bruce Lee's outfits...can't remember which movie though.

"Game of Death" :thumb:

Bought my Kill Bill DVD last night and watched it. Man that movie kicks ass. :)

Yep I got my copy 12 AM Tuesday morning, there were about 6 other guys getting their copy at the same time too. I'll be going to Volume 2 for the first showing no doubt.

tit and I bought the dvd today. We're waiting until tomorrow to watch it so that we can catch up and watch volume 2 friday. QT was on American Idol tonight as a judge. I didn't know he was so... weird... but I guess it makes sense after seeing his movies.

Back