• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Interesting blood work results

Cletis2000

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got my blood work results back. My free testosterone is off the charts at 39 pg/ml (normal range 9-27), and my estradiol is also extremely high at 66 pg/ml (normal range 0-50). My ALT and hemoglobin count is high too. I have never done steroids and the only thing I can think of that could cause this is two months ago I started a cycle of 1-AD but had to stop after a week or so due to puffy nippls. Since then I have been on nolvadex and one bottle of 6 oxo. Im more than happy about the high free Test. but the estrogen is freaking me out. Now it all makes since cuase ive always had high body fat and a puffy smooth look even though my diet is squeaky clean. ANy imput?

High test = high estrogen somewhat, if you reduce your bodyfat you can reduce estrogen somewhat. If you are young then likely its just high hormone levels.

heh... my Test was off the charts in the 1,000 Area.... but i was juicin like a mad man.... But if your not using anything thats great.. you might have been naturally like that.. which is a good sign. except for Estrogen.. but thats probably controllable

How should I go about reducing my estrogen levels? My body fat is around 15% right now so maybe that is part of the reason. Also is it possible that taking nolvadex would cuase a buildup of estrogen in the blood? Maybe that has something to do with it too.

Nolvadex can cause a backlash of estrogen according to a couple docs. Anti aromatase would be better if used carefully.

Bodyfat houses aromatase enzymes which is why it matters, 15% is not horrifically high though, however some people just have a lot of aromatase action naturally. If you are one of those people that pull in a lot of water easily maybe you are one of those folks.

Since you say you got puffy nipps it sounds like you could be one of those higher estrogen people in general, some people are very, very gyno sensative. How sure are you of 15% bodyfat? To be honest I am over that number right now.

Good stuff mudge! Yes I do seem to always have the puffy, smooth look and am VERY gyno prone. I have had mild puffy nipps since puberty.

I test my bodyfat with the accumeasure calipers, so give or take 2%. Im pretty sure my high estradiol is somewhat genetic but what would explain the WAY above normal free testosterone? You should have seen how my endocrinologist looked at me when I said I hadn't taken anything. He though i was full of crap.

Well I wouldn't know, how old are you? Are you going to do another blood test any time soon - when you have been off the 1AD/supplements for longer?

How was your total testosterone and not just free test?

Im 20. I plan on going on accutane and my dermatologist requires monthly blood work- it would be sweet if I could get them to monitor my hormones too. I only got a free test result.

Yep accutane is rough especially as the months wear on, the liver gets tired of fighting and thats where the danger is, long term strain.

How much is he going to set you up on dose wise? I went up to 100mg and it started hitting me badly as far as side effects, I had to come down to 80mg quickly.

Back