• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you think that your son or daughter will do to upset you ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Every generation outwit the one before. I usually get my parents mad because some habits that I developed, bodybuilding is one of them , going out in the night as much as I can is the other. :D
When they become adults, what do you think they will do to get us mad ?
I really can´t think of anything since we live in a world of freedom and we explored every limit.

maybe find out about all the stuff we did. ;) :shrug: (but i'm not having kids so i'm safe)

"mom, is that true that you went to Brazil to have an affair with a rabbit called Vieope?"

EXACTLY. that's the sort of conversation you want to avoid at all costs.

oh...and to cover all bases i definitely didn't smoke or drink anything - ever.

Vieope has kids?!?! :eek:

Originally posted by nikegurl
oh...and to cover all bases i definitely didn't smoke or drink anything - ever.
What do you have to hide then ? :)

Originally posted by Vieope
What do you have to hide then ? :)

the lying about never smoking or drinking anything. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Fade and I have fessed up to our 16 yr old about drinking some at HS parties. I even told him about the couple of times in 7th grade when we girls snuck across the street to the movie theater to smoke. Not like any of us were real smokers. I never did drugs so there's nothing to confess there. Fade tried some but we haven't felt the need to tell him about that just yet.

And about sex, we told him that it would be great if he could wait until he was married, but at the very least he should wait until he was in college.

Other than these things, I can't think of anything I'd be afraid of my kids finding out about.

Every generation outwit the one before. I usually get my parents mad because some habits that I developed, bodybuilding is one of them , going out in the night as much as I can is the other. :D
I don't understand... do you purposely do things because you know it'll make your parents mad???

I was wondering the same thing BF

Originally posted by butterfly
I don't understand... do you purposely do things because you know it'll make your parents mad???

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
I was wondering the same thing BF

No, I don´t do these things to upset them I do it because I like it. My parents think that bodybuilding is vain and useless, I can´t stop doing it because they think that it is wrong. :shrug:
Maybe they are right about the "going out at night a lot" part , I prefer to think of it as socialization. :D

I don´t think that I met somebody that changed the way they were just to please their parents.

I understand you now. I agree, you should NOT stop BB b/c your parents don't like it. And the going out a lot thing is what people your age do... I don't see a big deal with.

The only things my son does that bug me is when he sneaks up on me, I HATE THAT :mad: and when he sleeps through his alarm in the morning and misses the first few periods of school.

He really is a great kid!!! I'm very blessed and proud :D

He really is a great kid!!! I'm very blessed and proud :D
I hope it stays that way. But from poilce experience, this is when you need to watch out! Especially at this age!

I'm afraid that Karma will bite me in the ass and my daughter(s) will sleep around a lot! :cry: Punishment for my dirty ways. I have no kids yet, but plan to someday.

Originally posted by dg806
I hope it stays that way. But from poilce experience, this is when you need to watch out! Especially at this age!
I do hear you but you guys don't understand, he is truely a good person. Like he has never picked on or made fun of other kids because of how they look or act or disability, rather he sticks up for them. If he does something that disappoints me, he gets truely upset with himself. Guess you'd have to meet him to believe it.

Originally posted by Var
I'm afraid that Karma will bite me in the ass and my daughter(s) will sleep around a lot! :cry: Punishment for my dirty ways. I have no kids yet, but plan to someday.
Why are you only worried about your daughters sleeping around???

Just a typical male I guess. As long as my sons are safe, I dont think I'd care if they were sleeping around.

IML Gear Cream!
HAVING a son or daughter would upset me. (I had a vasectomy six years ago. :D )

Typical :rolleyes:

Your boys have to be sleeping with someone's daughters.

Teach your sons to understand that and have respect for other parents and their daughters.

Typical :rolleyes:

Your boys have to be sleeping with someone's daughters.

Teach your sons to understand that and have respect for other parents and their daughters.

Next time I wont be so honest. Will that save me from your condescending rhetoric, bf??? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pepper
Major overreaction.

Thanks for the feedback. When somone gives me the "rolleyes" in a lighthearted thread like this one, I get a little irritated.

Originally posted by Var
Next time I wont be so honest. Will that save me from your condescending rhetoric, bf??? :rolleyes:
Believe me, if you had a daughter, you would think different.

Originally posted by Var

Hey Var , don´t get
upset by a

single post,
she didn´t say that to be

mean

to you.
Oh
yes, I did _ remember
your OCD, this

should

keep you

busy for a

while to let the

anger

go

away . :)

Hey Var , don´t get
upset by a

single post,
she didn´t say that to be

mean

to you.
Oh
yes, I did _ remember
your OCD, this

should

keep you

busy for a

while to let the

anger

go

away . :)

:laugh:

Jeeze, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry? I didn't know she was your daughter. :shrug: She obviously get her looks from her mom's side of the family.:evil2:

This was the point of my original post.

Back