• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

abs on swiss ball

richirich_99

The sky's the limit
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a swiss ball, and i've done abs on it some, but not very consistanly. Should i do my crunches on the ball, or just leave the ball out of my ab workout? Any good routines for abs on swiss ball anyone? Thanks

Rich

anyone??? please

what i like to do on the swiss ball for the occasional changeup is to do dumbell chest presses on them. it works really well for your stabalizing muscles

the swiss ball can be used with tons of exercises. you can lay on it, kneel on it, and you can even work on standing on it and doing stuff, if you're into balance and coordination stuff. If you just want to get big, do it for the variation it provides.

I love doing my crunches on a Swiss Ball. You can get a great range of motion, much more so than if you do crunches on a bench or the floor. I hold a 20lb medicine ball to my chest when I do them for the resistance.

I agree---it gives you such a great range of motion. When I do abs on them, I put my ass kinda high on the ball so that by back will totally conform to it on the down stroke. Then i take a full slow crunch up and repeat---when I get to about rep 12, I do about 5 more, but static hold at the top. Tears ya apart.

Back