• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Summer Results

BusTa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I've been lifting for about 1.5 years, and am pretty much not moving up the weights as fast as I used to be...what type of results should I expect if I keep my workout and cardio routine strict during the summer? I'm about 17% bf. Should I expect anything dramatic in 3 months or no?

Have you changed up your routine any in the past 1 1/2 years you have been lifting. If ya haven't you will have a major decrease in result. Your muscles get used to the same old crap over and over. (smart little buggers) Maybe your over training. Hell it could be lots of things.

I agree with Mule, change it up a bit. I found that after I worked my forearms and back, things started moving up for my legs and biceps. And once my calves got really strong, my thighs, hips, and but started working the weight more easily. So keep attacking different muscle groups.

------------------
Lift well! But don't forget to put it down afterwards.

Damn someone agreed with me!!

YEAH, mixing things up would help. Try doing supersets, try some new exercices, or try changing the order of your routine for a while. Anytime you change your workouts, you stimulate your muscles.

I agree with some earwax and a mule. What is the world coming to?
xeyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by BusTa:
If I've been lifting for about 1.5 years, and am pretty much not moving up the weights as fast as I used to be...what type of results should I expect if I keep my workout and cardio routine strict during the summer? I'm about 17% bf. Should I expect anything dramatic in 3 months or no?

What is your goal?

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

My goal is to lose a dramatic amount of body fat and gain mass and size. I've never really incorporated legs (squats) or deadlifts into my workout or protein shakes, but will in these 3 months. Basically, trying to get big and get a six-pac and striations in the shoulder.

You need to decide on one, get cut or gain size. Since summer is near, I suggest you concentrate on getting lean. Then work on gaining size in the fall. Getting lean is achieved by a strict diet. Cardio helps, but ultimately your diet is the key to getting lean.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

Will I see any amazing results in 3 months during the summer if I work hard and keep to a strict routine though?

Originally posted by BusTa:
Will I see any amazing results in 3 months during the summer if I work hard and keep to a strict routine though?

It depends on what you mean by "amazing results." Sticking to your training and diet will show results after three months, but I don't think you can resculpt your body in that amount of time. It is enough time to see visible results, though.

<font size="1">[This message has been edited by I Are Baboon (edited 05-24-2001).]</font>

IML Gear Cream!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Back