• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What you need to know about mercury in fish and shellfish

shrimp has the highest mercury content of all seafood, followed by tuna and shellfish !!! watch out.....

The site says shrimps are low in mercury.
"Five of the most commonly eaten fish that are low in mercury are shrimp, canned light tuna, salmon, pollock, and catfish"

Originally posted by Vieope
I eat shrimp everyday. :D
You must be rich. Hey vieope im curious what is the fascination with rabbits? (im being serious, just curious).

Originally posted by once was fat
You must be rich. Hey vieope im curious what is the fascination with rabbits? (im being serious, just curious).

Because it is better than the obsession with dudes wearing sunglasses ? :grin:

Oh, shrimp is really cheap here.

Because it is better than the obsession with dudes wearing sunglasses ? :grin:

Oh, shrimp is really cheap here.
HA HA. Come on seriously. There is no obsession with my avatar I just came across it one day and I thought it looked cool. How cheap is shrimp by the pound for you. I can pick up good shrimp for about 10bucks a pound. I can get it cheaper but there really small and taste like rock salt.

I like bunnys :) I had a lot of them when I was younger, I am considering buying one now, I need a new pet.
I think that I can buy 1 pound of good shrimps for about $5, if I go to the beach it is a lot cheaper.

Vieope. It took some long hard research but I found out what your name means (VIEOPE). Somebody in another thread asked what it meant and you said nothing. Vieope means FISH SOUP
and the orgin is french. It also meant VITAMIN but I forgot the orgin.

Vieope. It took some long hard research but I found out what your name means (VIEOPE). Somebody in another thread asked what it meant and you said nothing. Vieope means FISH SOUP
and the orgin is french. It also meant VITAMIN but I forgot the orgin.

If you type on google the name my thread appears as the first thing.. :D Fish soup and vitamins huh? I never thought of that.

Originally posted by cappo5150
I do too, they taste good with beer.

:mad:
Really ? All rabbits taste good ?

Originally posted by Prince
I stopped eating tuna fearing of the high mercury content.

Where do all this mercury come from ? What type of industry use it or it is a natural thing? :scratch:

I do too, they taste good with beer.

You are WAY out of line here. Bunny's are a white meat and would go better with a white wine. Unless, of course, you are talking about a good Hefe-weizen or Belgian Ale. :D

^ I dont know about you but I dont drink wine when I'm BBQ'ing. Good ole beer will do.

Power Rabbit has one on his, ass :lol:

Where do all this mercury come from ? What type of industry use it or it is a natural thing?[/i]

So far as I know most of it is industrial waste, I believe it comes down in the rain also.

I LOVE rabbit. Tastey stuff!!! :nanner: When you get yours, Vieope, lemme know. I'll give you a great stew recipe. :mean:

If you type on google the name my thread appears as the first thing.. :D

First thing that comes up on Google is a link to your posts here at IM. :shrug:

Originally posted by Var
First thing that comes up on Google is a link to your posts here at IM. :shrug:

It is not one of my posts, it is my thread. Anyway, it is not important :D

Originally posted by Var
I LOVE rabbit. Tastey stuff!!! :nanner: When you get yours, Vieope, lemme know. I'll give you a great stew recipe. :mean:

Where do you buy rabbit meat ?
I will name my pet Vieope and I will pain it blue. :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
^ I dont know about you but I dont drink wine when I'm BBQ'ing. Good ole beer will do.

I hate wine, I was just trying to help out anyone who may serve rabbit when cooking for a date. Besides, Rabbit tastes far better in a stew rather than BBQ-ed. :D

Where do you buy rabbit meat ?
I will name my pet Vieope and I will pain it blue. :grin:

You buy rabbit meat at a pet store. You buy it when it is a little baby bunny. You then let it run around freely in a cage for a year. It is important to keep it alive for exactly 1 year, no more, no less. This will keep it fresh. Then, on the night of the first year, while it is sleeping, you bash it in the head being careful not to let any of the spinal fluid drip out of the empty brain hole...

You know I am just fuckin with ya, right? I would never eat rabbit. :D

If mercury causes brain damage and the Japanese eat ton's of fish. How did they get so smart? If they quit eating fish would they be smarter? I eat our local tuna Ahi and being that we live in relatively clean waters I am not concerned about the mercury content of our fish. I could never give up a Mahi Mahi steak dinner.

I like bunnys :) I had a lot of them when I was younger, I am considering buying one now, I need a new pet.

I killed some bunnys once. You know when a jackrabbit is dying, it sounds like a baby crying?

Originally posted by PreMier
I killed some bunnys once. You know when a jackrabbit is dying, it sounds like a baby crying?

You are not just mean, you are evil.

Woah... Bunny blasting is a great western past-time. I am not "evil".

Originally posted by PreMier
Woah... Bunny blasting is a great western past-time. I am not "evil".

Don´t be sensitive PreMier I was J/K. :D

Is that why bugs bunny is always running? :)

Yes, because of people like Elmer Fudd. :)

I am not sensitive. Evil is quite a strong word. And I am not Evil.

Haha, Dale is a bit sick I think :p

I've shot rabbits... but I've also owned them as pets as well. There is of course a big different between pets and food. At least there SHOULD be :p

Back