• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Consecutive bulking cycles

ismeefoo

Pardon My Progress.......
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it ok to do consecutive bulking cycles or should one alternate between bulking and cutting cycles? I understand that is normal to lose some strength when cutting. I have yet to attain the strength goals I have set for myself and don't really have a reason to cut(other than cosmetic, as I don't compete and don't plan to). I thought I would wait until I reach or surpass my strength goals to cut so as to settle somewhere close to my current goals. This may sound more like a training topic but I will be using PH/PS during these bulking cycles. I will always include PCT after each cycle.

:confused:

i see no need to follow a bulk with a cut all the time, unless you want to get lean. Just take a maintainence week or two, reduce frequency and volume for a while, get more rest and let your body recoup and then get back into it.

sorry but im from CostaRica what´s pct how the drug work, thanks

PCT stands for post cycle therapy. Read the PH/PS sticky. it will tell you all about it

You can keep bulking as long as you want, but cycle the PH/PS correctly. You can't just stay on them.

Back