• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vitamin Shoppe Brand Supplements?

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone use their brand? I am swinging by there today just to pick up some ZMA, because this S1+ is killing my sleep, lol.

I am assuming its a reputable brand?

Anyone?

Off topic, but what kind of sleep prob's are ya having, Mon?

I had 2 Vitamin Shoppes open in my neck of the woods here recently so I mosied on over and took a look around cause right now I get all my supps online. I compared their house brand eggwhite powder and Optimum Nutrition's 100% Eggwhite powder and they seemed identical and it was cheaper. So far everything Ive compared seems identical or slightly better (like say for instance the name brand has 2g carbs, VS house brand has 1g, stuff like that) than the "leading brand". I would imagine they are reputable, havent heard any complaints or negative reviews anywhere. Im going to try their house eggwhite powder for sure. I'll let you know how I like it. Sorry I have no real usefull info for you yet.

Back