• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

heaviest weight you can bench, squat, deadlift, curl, etc...???

oliver10_28_2k

grungeboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
heaviest weight you can bench, squat, deadlift, curl, etc...???

I can Reverse Wrist Curl 60 pounds with my left hand, while doing the splitz with my eyes closed. :D

Aight(17 Years old 195 pounds)
Deadlift-405
Bench-285
Incline-225
Decline-250
Squat-345
Clean-225
Curl-160
Military-165
Stiff Leg Deadlift-315
Bent Row-140lb dumbells
:scratch: dont really know my max for anything else

Originally posted by plouffe
I can Reverse Wrist Curl 60 pounds with my left hand, while doing the splitz with my eyes closed. :D

I wish I had that kind of talent :(

hmm lets see...

squat- 275/2
dead- 245/4
bench- 155/6
curl-75/8

...still in the works! :rolleyes:

too old, i just cant remember that far back.:laugh: :laugh: :nanner:

@213lbs

365x2 squat, ass to the grass
405x3 deadlift
245x3 bench(hurt my shoulder and haven't been benching, thats the most recent, before my injury)
155x4 standing military press(again before my injury)

Bench: 260
Deadlift: 275x4
Squat: 235x4

I was unknowledgeable and neglectful about good leg/back exercises at first. They have caught up quickly though. I can probably do more now, but I haven't squatted lately. I've been doing hack squats and one legged squats. Plus, my chest and shoulders have always been some of my best looking/strongest features.

Flat Bench~220lb

IML Gear Cream!
lokk down here for stats never try one rep squat or one rep deadlift don't feel like injuring myself

ok don't laugh :finger:

22 @ 185lbs.

Deadlift-300
Bench-275
Squat-255
Curl-130

(These are all of my max weights)

Originally posted by plouffe

me too....but i do mine upside down.

Originally posted by JoeyM

22 @ 185lbs.

Deadlift-300
Bench-275
Squat-255
Curl-130

You're about the same as me in those lifts. We must be blessed with good upper bodies, but cursed with weaker lower bodies. Oh well, I would rather that be the case than the other way around.

When I first started lifting I was like a cartoon character that was all legs and ass. Thru the years Ive had to struggle to get my upper body in proportion. It didnt help that squats were, and still are, my favorite and best lift. I wont post weight cause if I cant lift it 8 times I dont lift it "past injury". But now I do high rep squats once a week that give a burn that is awsome.......................take care................Rich

I was gonna post mine but after seeing everyone's numbers... well, nevermind. I don't wanna embarrass myself. ;) I'll see you in a couple of months.

Originally posted by CowPimp
You're about the same as me in those lifts. We must be blessed with good upper bodies, but cursed with weaker lower bodies. Oh well, I would rather that be the case than the other way around.

Got me a good pair of chicken legs :cool: However that will change in the coming year cause I'll be destroying them the most, gotta get some extra meat on them to catch up with the upper half.

dead: 405x10, 475x2
squat:365x10, 415x2
bench:275x10, 325x2
Reverse Wrist Curl with my left hand, while doing a split with my eyes closed upside down and eating an ice cream with my right hand:135lbs

22 @ 185lbs.

Deadlift-300
Bench-275
Squat-255
Curl-130

You bench press more than you can squat? That's fucked up. Work on them damn legs, i deadlift 300 pounds over 20 times and I have some chicken legs myself.

IML Gear Cream!
Got me a good pair of chicken legs :cool: However that will change in the coming year cause I'll be destroying them the most, gotta get some extra meat on them to catch up with the upper half.

I feel that. It will catch up quick. Ever since I started squatting and deadlifting more often my legs have shot up. It won't be long before the both of us are chaffing thighs with the best of them.

Originally posted by CowPimp
I feel that. It will catch up quick. Ever since I started squatting and deadlifting more often my legs have shot up. It won't be long before the both of us are chaffing thighs with the best of them.

damn straight
:thumb:

I weigh 173lbs

Bench = 405
Squat = 495
Deadlift = 470

17 yrs old, 140 lbs

bench=145
squat=200
deadlift=185

yeah what now? huh? thats what i thought.

Originally posted by GYM GURU
I weigh 173lbs

Bench = 405
Squat = 495
Deadlift = 470

Wow, that is an amazing bench press for your weight. It's great regardless, but especially considering your weight. How old are you?

All i gotta say is...wait for P-funk to be finished with the contest, he'll put us all to shame

age-22
wieght-228
heigh-5'8

bench:315 1 rep

squat:315 2 reps

leg press 405 5+ reps

Originally posted by Yanick
All i gotta say is...wait for P-funk to be finished with the contest, he'll put us all to shame

Minus the powerlifters who were here temporarily through the ages, I think LAM would put the smack down.

Back