• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Places where you love to do it....

oliver10_28_2k

grungeboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
be creative....

David is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ozz
David is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if I could hang out with some of the women I've seen him with I'd seriously consider trying it myself.

Swimming pool, ocean, lake, river, jacuzzi.............I love doing it in the water. :thumb:

:lol:

Department store changing rooms! :D

^ You've never done that!

How about in the middle of the backcountry after snowshoeing listening to the wind rustle thru the trees and the elk wander on a beautiful sunny day with snow surrounding you.

Actually the second time I ever had sex, my current GF wanted to try on some pants... she said to hold her purse. So I stood there and she said I could hold it in the room with her.. Well, yea she started to undress, and one thing led to another.

About doin it in the woods.. in the winter.. what about shrinkage? haha :p

Ever wonder what those crazy skiers are doing with there clothes off???? The sun does keep things warm, oh other things do too ;)

Originally posted by CourtQueen
How about in the middle of the backcountry after snowshoeing listening to the wind rustle thru the trees and the elk wander on a beautiful sunny day with snow surrounding you.

:eek: :eyebrow:

IML Gear Cream!
At her living room where it's right next to the bedroom where her parents are sleeping. Talk about a quickie. :cool:

Originally posted by ALBOB
Well, if I could hang out with some of the women I've seen him with I'd seriously consider trying it myself.

Swimming pool, ocean, lake, river, jacuzzi.............I love doing it in the water. :thumb:

Hey Albob!!!

Thanks for defending me! :thumb:

Hey, PM me your address, I have something to send you. More Florida stuff! Music etc. Sorry no video's with this one! :lol:

Originally posted by CourtQueen How about in the middle of the backcountry after snowshoeing listening to the wind rustle thru the trees and the elk wander on a beautiful sunny day with snow surrounding you.

Out in the back country? :yes:

In the snow? :no:

I'm game!

Blanket?!?! Have you heard of a thing called a blanket??

Why yes, as a matter of fact I have. I've used them to lay out on the beach and, you know what? Sand still gets in places I didn't even think I had places. Now if sand can do that I KNOW snow can too. :eek: But I'll tell you what. I'm not the kind of person to render an opinion without trying to gather all the information first. Let's you and I go out into the back woods, IN THE SNOW, and you show me just exactly how it's done. OK? :thumb:

I can think of thousands a places i would like to do it...problem is i got nobody to do it with :(

Back