• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Derek Jeter's slump hits 0 for 32

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEEEEEHAAAAAA!

*pauses.....takes a deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:lol:

:lol:

I am hoping to see it hit 100. :)

I love it too!!!!! I think it is good for the game. However even if an allstar on the BoSox was 0 for 50 there is no way I would boo him at Fenway. I think it is pretty disgusting that your own fans would boo you for having a slump. But he is a Yankee so who cares :laugh:

Originally posted by X Ring
I love it too!!!!! I think it is good for the game. However even if an allstar on the BoSox was 0 for 50 there is no way I would boo him at Fenway. I think it is pretty disgusting that your own fans would boo you for having a slump. But he is a Yankee so who cares :laugh:

Yeah, Sox fans tend to boo players for bad behavior, not for slumps. Manny could go 0-50 and fans would not boo, but soon as he did not run out a grounder, they'd boo him back to Cleveland.

I was flipping between the Sox and Yankees games last night, watching the Jeter at bats. Weak grounder to shortstop, weak grounder to shortstop, weak grounder to shortstop. :)

my friend sent me the thing in my signature yesterday I found it good for a laugh.
You are absolutely right about Sox fans and booing. Manny really deserves it sometimes but only b/c of the lack of effort displayed. Opps should have used two hand on that one!!

Dang, the slump is over. Jeter hit the first pitch he saw last night out of the park.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. :)

Back