• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which Gym Should I Choose?

Brak86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey yall...i was gonna get a personal trainer for about a week to show me good form of each exercises. There are two gymns that i think will probably have excellent, no BS trainers.

1. Golds Gym in dallas (Nationally renowned, but a chain corporation kinda scares me.)http://www.goldsgym.com/index.php

2. Metroflex Gym (Trained many pro bodybuilders including multiple olympia winner Ronnie Coleman.) http://www.metroflexgym.com/

go to the gym that is the closest to your house...

Closest to you, acceptable hours and foot traffic, acceptable equipment.

Golds here is often overcrowded, and some of them are not that big.

My last two were a World Gym and a Powerhouse.

i dont really care which one is closer...cause im only goin there for about4-8 sessions just to learn the exact form of exercises. Id like to go where th ebest trainers are

you can not judge the knowledge of a trainer because they work at a specific gym...

Stay at home and get yourself a Bowflex. Have you seen what it's done for the guys using it on T.V.? :eek: Oh, and some Muscletech supps too. :grin:

If you intend on training at home, you could just get a good in home trainer. I would go to the NASM or NSCA website and look up trainers in your area, they are credible organizations that generally require degrees to sit for the test.

Originally posted by Flex
holy shit!

barring everything else, if it were me, i'd go to the place where Ronnie trains, no questions asked.

He trains at the local chemical lab. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ALBOB
He trains at the local chemical lab. :rolleyes:

Mr. Coleman does not take substances that helps him increase his physical size :yes: :evil:

Back