• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whey protein isolate

Spottieottie

Stank you very much
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is whey protein isolate really worth the cost and taste?
What's a good nighttime protein? I was at GNC and they had one but it costs around 140. That just doesn't seem worth it to me.

LOL!! Check out www.bulknutrition.com

An egg albumin protein or a mix is best. I liek Dorians Pro Peptide :)

at 1fast400.com you can get I.S.S albumin protein 20lbs for $150. Thats a pretty good deal.

I got 30 pounds of unflavored milk and egg for $150, and it takes a doggon long time to burn through 30 pounds of unflavored milk and egg :lol:

NO.
Originally posted by Spottieottie
Is whey protein isolate really worth the cost and taste?
What's a good nighttime protein? I was at GNC and they had one but it costs around 140. That just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Whey Isolate would not be good for night time. I just eat food with fats in it, your digestion slows down at night anyway so I dont buy the powdered stuff for night any longer.

Originally posted by Spottieottie
What's a good nighttime protein?

for before bed you want a blended protein that contains caesin. preferably something that contains 40% caesin per serving.

I like a milk/egg protein blend before bed. Its slower burning then say whey, and cheaper then caesin

Whey Protein Isolate is not worth it at all.
It is deficient in some important fractions such as GMP's.
The best thing would be to go for Milk Protein Concentrate or Milk Protein Isolate which is 70% - 80% Casein Respectively.

IML Gear Cream!
The only difference I found with the isolate is that it cuts down on the protein farts.

Originally posted by Testosterone
Whey Protein Isolate is not worth it at all.
It is deficient in some important fractions such as GMP's.
The best thing would be to go for Milk Protein Concentrate or Milk Protein Isolate which is 70% - 80% Casein Respectively.

Only ion exchange like Isopure has no GMPs. The other whey isolates are excellent, but you have to find an inexpensive one like All the Whey's.

Even the who's who WPI are deficient in GMP's and other fractions (Like Daviscos and Glanbias)....how can you say that All the Whey has superior ones? (Especially when they get it from FII)!

Keep in mind, whey isolate is easier on the digestive system.. ESPECIALLY if you're lactose intolerant :)

Whey isolate is totally unecessary...if you're lactose intolerant or sensitive to such products...look for LACTOSE free whey...not whey isolate.

Bingo!
Originally posted by Fit Freak
Whey isolate is totally unecessary...if you're lactose intolerant or sensitive to such products...look for LACTOSE free whey...not whey isolate.

Originally posted by Fit Freak

Which brands are you referring to?

Hi,

I was told about this thread.

There are no wheys other than isolate that are lactose-free. There may be some isolates that are cut with something that may be inexpensive.

Davisco makes ion exchange. This isolate has no glycomacropeptides (GMP). Bodybuilders should probably avoid it.

Glanbia, like our whey, is about 20% GMP. Here's a good article from a third party: http://www.allthewhey.com/Comparing_nutritional.htm

There are other plants that make as good a raw material as the one that goes into our products. It's when the product is blended is when you have to be careful that it isn't cut.

We have a plant as a silent partner, which I can't comment further on. FII, Food Ingredients, is a broker for a couple of plants. Even though we are friendly with their principles, we don't do business with them.

Thank You

You mean to say that allthewhey dont do business with FII?
But FII both manufactures, flavor and packs the end product for allthewhey!
Are you sure about this?

You mean to say that allthewhey dont do business with FII?
But FII both manufactures, flavor and packs the end product for allthewhey!
Are you sure about this?

We share a facility with them, and have made product for them. When I said that we don't do business with them, I was referring to not getting whey from them.

IML Gear Cream!
Where do you get your whey from?
Century or Glanbia?

Where do you get your whey from?
Century or Glanbia?

I really can't divulge our silent partner. I'm sorry.

Back