• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Edge from Pepsi...

I'm Trying

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was talking to a guy from Pepsi today and said that they are coming out with a new soda called Edge. Basically it has Splenda instead of nutrasweet. Sounds pretty interesting to me.
Just thought I'd pass this along. :)

^my thoughts exactly

Different type of sweetner. Some people on another forum use it instead of other sugar substitutes. Supposed to be better all around. If youse guys want the deep info I can see about getting it.

Splenda = sucralose, if you are anal about dieting or your health stay away from it.

why do people even feel the need to drink pop anyways?

it's shit and there's absolutely nothing about it that benefits your health

Splenda = sucralose, if you are anal about dieting or your health stay away from it.

Whats wrong with it?

You have to live life as far as I'm concerned and have a diet soda a day is not going to hurt you.

When I stop having a diet soda (save for competing) then it's time to shoot me because I might as well be dead if I feel so strongly against having a diet soda. You Gotta live life and enjoy it.

has anyone tried Stevia? http://www.healthyshopping.com/sweetleaf/

I made the mistake if buying a whole big box of splenda and now its just taking up space in the cabinet....:headbang:

Just wondering if anyone has compared the two...

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Jodi
You have to live life as far as I'm concerned and have a diet soda a day is not going to hurt you.

When I stop having a diet soda (save for competing) then it's time to shoot me because I might as well be dead if I feel so strongly against having a diet soda. You Gotta live life and enjoy it.

Its a happy medium I think Jodi. Those big nasty people we all cringe when we see could say the same thing. Obviously you're willing to give up some stuff in life to get to where you want :)

1 soda a day might or might not hurt you... but yeah, in the long run you make choices that you think are right and live with the consequences.

Back