• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cloudy Urine on M1T

billyzane1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cloudy Urine

Just a question.. Should I be concerned if my urine is cloudy from taking supps?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
could be something you ate. That can effect urine color and smell. Ever smelled your piss after eating asparagus? That is some foul shit!

I hope so. I hope it is just excess protein or something. I hope it is not kidney stones or liver issues.

Well I wouldn't worry too much, but you are taking a methylated product so if it worries you that much I would probably just call the doctor and ask if its normal. Most of the time they won't answer questions over the phone cause they want your money so you may have to go to see the doc. I would not worry about it unless it keeps being cloudy for the next couple days. Then you can probably be sure its not something you as long as your diet is consistant. Just try to think hard if you ate something out of the norm and watch for it to continue. If it continues just got have it checked out. Better to be safe then sorry. Just from what I have heard though usually if your kidneys are going bad you have really foamy piss. I dont think that is refering to bubbles cause that is bound to happen when you trap air in the water. I have always heard it referred to as a "foam".

aaa ha

Now that makes sense! I had horrible heartburn yesterday. I never get heartburn so I did not realize truly what it was..

That gas and heartburn was more a result of a deviation from my diet--ie Doritos and too much food the night before and that morning..

It all makes sense.

Back