• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Oh yeah!

Michael D

Working on a new me!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I did my first shot(4th in the cycle) Friday with the sterile oil added.

I pulled in 1.25cc of sterile oil to mix with the 1cc of test.

I rate the pain level of this shot at about 60% compared to the others. I am stoked. I had no limp yesterday or today. I was able to drive.

It still hurts, especially if it is touched, but I can deal with this. I don't have any flu symptoms either like the other times.

Thanks to all who helped me with this.

It was an absolute given than it would have helped, but I'm sorry it didn't get rid of 90% of that. If you ever cycle again please post a comparison, because I'd be curious if you are hyper sensative to BA or if it was a really shoddy batch of stuff.

Will do. The guy I got it from is sending me a "tweaked" batch as he called it of t250. He said it should be less painful.

I will let you know.

That's great Michael, 60% is better then nothing. Hmmm, "tweaked" batch huh? Sounds like they knew something was not quite right with this one...

Well, he did say I probably got the batch they overdosed at 275 which required more solvent. Hard to believe how enough solvent to dissolve 25 extra mg is enough to cause this much pain. Maybe they messed up on the amount or something. Who knows.

It is nice he is doing this though. He could have just said, "oh well".

They would have had to really screw up, to make a big difference. If you read JAGs post about fina I mentioned for 40cc he only needs .4cc to meet 1%, so if someone used much more than that the percentage of solvent goes up very fast.

Obviously they are not making batches one bottle at a time, how much they work with I have no idea though.

I found out the ba content of this test is 2.5%. Don't really know if that is alot.

I did another shot today except I used 1.5cc of sterile oil instead of 1.25cc. This is my best shot so far. I would say the soreness is now about 30% of the first shot.

Its more than is needed, 1% is enough.

Back