• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you had to choose...

If you really had to pick one

• Explosive upper body and chicken legs

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Damn gigantic and defined lower body, not so big upper body

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Not so big upper body, and not so big lower body

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Monster sized upper and lower body but small luggage

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

oliver10_28_2k

grungeboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
JUst a trivial question you guys... What if you had to chose? what would you pick???

Just for fun guys... Lets say this is the situation, and that this is your body's full potetial. You have to be this way for the rest of your life. What would be your choice???

i hope this poll would be only for male bbs..........i voted um i forgot whichever 1 was like not so big upper and defined lower but big. the 2nd one maybe! ill get to see if im right when i post this:D
that 1 sounds like the most symmetrical to me, and i hate all the other proportions! i would really like to have a guy thats proportionate and of course fit!

I'd just go with the monster upper and lower body... Jenny'd forgive me :grin:

damnit! i knew it was something like that! bottom line here: i think if a guy has good/big quads, calves....legs in general are sexy as hell!
but i am a female and thats my personal preference........
but i dont like it when a guys upper is huge and just has chicken legs:gosh:

i do like it when a man has big, strong arms like that i cant fit both my hands around. and he can wrap his arms around me when he holds me. omg that feels soo good!
come to think of it ive never felt it! damn! a hard man is good to find! or however that saying goes:gosh::p :lol:

OooooH! i just now got the thing about small luggage, see how slow i am! :lol: man that would really suck! eww!

I voted for the "Not so big upper body, and not so big lower body". Im mainly performance since I'll probably be fighting again and too musch mass slows me down. But even then Im too short for the other choices and I dont want a smaller package.:D
:D :D

Ahhh, but see... thats the tricky thing. The other options didnt mention it, so in reality you might have a small body and a small package. :D

I figured I'd just get it out of the way :grin:

I would rather have not so big either one because then my body would be proportionate.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Eggs
Ahhh, but see... thats the tricky thing. The other options didnt mention it, so in reality you might have a small body and a small package. :D

I figured I'd just get it out of the way :grin:
......stay out of my shower Eggs! :D :D

Pick up the soap biiiiaaaatch!

:O

:gosh:

:lol:

Pick up the soap biiiiaaaatch!

:O

:gosh:

:lol:
....er...uh - NO, I dont think so.:barf:

If you'd responded with a :clap: I'd have to hunt you down and kill you...

:barf:

If you'd responded with a :clap: I'd have to hunt you down and kill you...

:barf:
no-no-no-no-no.....the sign on my ass says "DO NOT ENTER". You can hunt my barber down, he ..."claps". Only dont tell me cause Ive known his family since elementary.

How did this thread go from a poll to a prison shower scene :laugh:

Originally posted by supertech
How did this thread go from a pole to a prison shower scene, and how can I get signed up? ;)

:finger:

*points at Eggs while looking around innocently*:D

Ewwww, it wasnt me!

I only contribute the finest of logical statements to postings and stay away from all the gutter talk.

It was MVP! He made the shower comment!

:rofl: I will leave you two alone :hehe:

Originally posted by supertech
:rofl: I will leave you two alone :hehe:
PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HIM!!!! HE'S A CHEEK MONKEY!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!'
*Backs up against the shower wall*:box:

Yeah right ya ass bandit... I'm wearing my iron underwear any time I'm around you :cheeky:

I chose option 4 becasue it can be fixed...

Oh, I dont know if it can be lengthened... maybe some width added to it with a bit of surgery. But you know, it might not be so fun to be an inch long and as big around as a can of corn. :shrug:

Originally posted by JoeR.
I chose option 4 becasue it can be fixed...

:funny: this is ur manhood, did i take that right? :rofl:

Oh, I dont know if it can be lengthened... maybe some width added to it with a bit of surgery. But you know, it might not be so fun to be an inch long and as big around as a can of corn. :shrug:

last year I read about a procedure developed in asia where they can add several inches...

Originally posted by LAM
last year I read about a procedure developed in asia where they can add several inches...
Care to enlighten us on said procedure or give us a link. Not for me, you know....for a friend.

Originally posted by LAM

What they dont tell you is they use the method developed by Prince... tying a 45 to it with a 10ft rope and dropping it off a building.

What they dont tell you is they use the method developed by Prince... tying a 45 to it with a 10ft rope and dropping it off a building.

OUCH!!!
:cry: :no: :bawling: :thumbdwn:

Back