• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do u do this exercise?

Brak86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do i do Exercise 2 on this website: http://familydoctor.org/265.xml

It explains the movement but i still dont get whether the dumbbell will be raised into the air or u "roll/drag it across ure waist." Is it supposed to keep touching or keep a close distance iwth ure waist or are u raising the dumbbell and holding it in midair?

im leaning towards the "dragging across ure body" type thing but i wanna make sure.

Just keep your elbow tucked into yourbody and rotate up and down. I do them standing mostley but sometimes I change them up and do them all laying down.

can you do them with cables standing up? just as effective?

it still works the rotator cuff if your standing up holding your elbow at a 90 degree angle so your forarm is parallel to the floor?

when is the best time to do rotator cuffs? at the end of your shoulder workout?

Yes you work the cuff while standing. Every position works itr slightly different. I do cuff excercises before every workout just to loosen em up because I have damaged one in the past, then at the end of every session I do a few more excercises and such. I only do a couple before just to warm it up to prevent injury then after each workout I do like 4-5 excercises.

im planning on doing only one RC exercise.....atleast for now....will one exercise (plus the other shoulder exercises that i guess dont indirectly work the RC) suffice?

Im no expert but I feel when I do a couple different ones it feels much better. But I only work my RC's to prevent injury so I do several of them to hit em good, I like the feeling of multiple lifts rather then several sets of the same one.

im going to start doing more cuff exercises definitly... prob once a week ... after chest/shoulder day .. 2 exersises 2 sets of 12?

Yea I keep the reps high 12-15. I do like 3 sets before every lift session and every few days or when ever I remember I do like 6 or so sets of em.

Avoid exercise 4
265d.gif

It can do more harm than good. It's the perfect setup for shoulder impingement (internal rotation combined with abduction)

EMG studies have revealed better activation of the targeted muscle during the side lying abduction. Place yourself on the side on the floor or swissballl and perform a lateral raise.

Back