• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prohormones

ralphy073

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey i am 18 almost 19 and am interested in using prohormones. I'm not exactly clear on the risks of using them. I got a cycle of Liqui-test which consists of 1-Test and 4-AD. If anyone can help me out and tell me what i can expect or if it is still too early to take them or what please let me know. Thanks.

I think you should wait. Read the PH FAQ in the supplement section. It should be near the top of the forum.

If you dont know the risks then you shouldnt be considering them.

Theres plenty of information on this board and others, just do some searching. IMO if you have the motivation to get out and educate yourself, understand what PH's are, how they work, what the risks are, how to cycle them, etc... then youre ready for them.

Thanks i did a lot of research on them and decided that i am not giong to try them. Maybe once im around 22 or so i will but for now i dont want to screw myself up. Thanks for the advice.

Wise choice, changing/keeping track of my diet has been the best thing I have ever done for my lifting

Back