• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buying dextrose online

gmontem

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know where to buy a bag of dextrose online like the ones produced by Now Foods, other than from bulknutrition.com? I'm in very short supply of dextrose for my creatine so I ordered from them last Saturday. The problem is, their cheapest shipping (UPS/Fedex Ground) is too slow and it will not arrive for another week (+ a few days if they're late)! I have to pay double the shipping costs ($10) just for something faster like 2-3 day USPS priority mail. Quite ridiculous for a 4-pound order if you ask me.

I used to order my supplements from saveonsupplements and they ship UPS 3 Day for FREE, but their supply is rather small and they don't carry plain dextrose. I just fired an e-mail asking them to carry it but in the mean time can anyone recommend other online shops that ship quickly at very reasonable prices?

Shop around some whole food stores in your area. What part of Cali you in?

Try looking around your town for a supply store that offers equipment to make your own wine and beer. Dextrose is one of the things needed to make wine. Very cheap and you don't have to pay for shipping.

Back