• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ladies...does size matter?

What do you ladies prefer?

• Small dick but great technique

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Big dick with NO technique

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Bigger the better

Votes: 45 39.1%
  • I need a footlong

Votes: 21 18.3%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
BigBallaGA
hahahahahhahahh PUMP, i play ball and this reminds me of an air pump that i use to blow up my basketballs.

Laugh all you want but like I said I'm being dead serious & have made permanent changes. It's your loss.

im not trying to make fun of you dude, i just dont know how you can pump your dick. thats just funny !!!!!

There's a cynlinder tube placed on your manhood. But funny you mention a basketball pump, the pump is similar except that it draws air out, not an out put of air. The hand pump is attached to the tube by a wire & connector.

Once you begin pumping, it creates a vacuum & helps draw blood into your capileries & they expand causing them to grow & hold more blood creating a bigger hard on.

Pretty siimple & it's worked for me no joke, dead serious.

I hope this poll wasnt tampered with by guys with small dicks voteing...........take care..........Rich

Rich46yo if you're referring to me, than no. As I've already listed my size. I'm about 7.2 or so, just over 7inches & I'm as thick as a bananna with the peal on it. So I don't consider that to be small.

The poll tells me that of course women like to be ummmmm stuffed, but on the other hand, if he doesnt know how to use it, they are willing to sacrifice size for quality :booty:

i mean look at it from a womans perspective, what good is it to have a fat dick in ya if it dont rock your body?

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :eek:

dude Johny, thats sounds retarded and heres why. once you pump your dick (sounds fucking weird) anyway, once you do that and remove the cylinder that shit is going to eventually go back down to the same size it was before, because this isnt growing anything, it just expanding it i guess for a little while. i dont see how you've been able to achieve growth?!?!?! dunno

BigBallaGA yeah it's true, but over time it grows. Like I said laugh all you want, but I'm having the last laugh as I've increased the size of my equipment & much happier.

Originally posted by Johnnny
as I've increased the size of my equipment & much happier.

No kidding. You can't stop talking about it. I'll never look at a banana the same. :rolleyes:

Pitboss so I guess using this great piece of enlargement equipment is out of the question?

IML Gear Cream!
Pitboss so I guess using this great piece of enlargement equipment is out of the question?

For me it is. I have no need to make it any bigger. I have no complaints and get none. It's not my dick that gets me laid!

Pitboss same with me, but in my opinion the bigger it is the better same as your physique. As there will be no doubts what so ever in terms of satisfying your woman.

Originally posted by Pitboss
For me it is. I have no need to make it any bigger. I have no complaints and get none. It's not my dick that gets me laid!

you GET NONE !!!! hahaha bad choice of words dude

Originally posted by BigBallaGA
you GET NONE !!!! hahaha bad choice of words dude

Yeah lately it's been that way. :cry: :cry:

BigBallaGA I pitboss meant that he gets no complaints & ever gets any complaints. Not getting any at all.

Pitboss same with me, but in my opinion the bigger it is the better same as your physique. As there will be no doubts what so ever in terms of satisfying your woman.

Johnny have you read any of the ladies comments here??? It doesn't really matter.. unless your pinky and your dick are one in the same. Its the motion of the ocean. It's the technique, it's knowledge, it's knowing a womans body better than your own. If you don't know how to use a gun it doesn't do a damn bit of good pointing it at someone.

BigBallaGA I pitboss meant that he gets no complaints & ever gets any complaints. Not getting any at all.

No I don't get any either... LOL

Pitboss but I hear that all the time, yet when I over hear girls talking about how big this guys schlong is that they got with.

I was trying to say that you do get it & that you never get complaints.

me and my friend disagree on this one she thinks it's better if they're big...I think it's better if they're enormous.

seriously a fair size is fine it's all in how the guy himself turns you on. freakishly big is just gross.

IML Gear Cream!
rockgazer69 so would my size be good enough for most women?
I'm about 7.2 or so, just over 7inches & I'm as thick as a bananna with the peal on it.

Personally I don't know if you've ever seen the great late
John C. Holmes? I think you'd think he's freakishly big & gross as he was about 13 inches long & as thick as my forearm.

Some of the women seemed to enjoyed it, while many of the women had the expression on their face when is he going to be done so this damn thing gets out of me (an in pain facial expression)

I'm about 7.2 or so, just over 7inches & I'm as thick as a bananna with the peal on it.

Why do you keep mentioning this? Its not like you havent said it 50 fucking times already :rolleyes:

Maybe it stems from insecurity, like I stated earlier?

Personally I don't know if you've ever seen the great late
John C. Holmes? I think you'd think he's freakishly big & gross as he was about 13 inches long & as thick as my forearm.

Some of the women seemed to enjoyed it, while many of the women had the expression on their face when is he going to be done so this damn thing gets out of me (an in pain facial expression)
I'd say that's better than average -. John Holmes was in the freakishly huge dept. I had an Asian lover once who was quite small but still a very talented lover. I think it's more important to men than women it's hard to perform well with a head full of insecurities. Some guys that are big think that's all that matters n lay there like a dead dog making the woman do all the work. A good lover is someone who belives in foreplay and who is obviously interested in her pleasure too not just his own which if I remember right you said you take good care of your women in bed so like Pitboss you shouldn't get any complaints.

rockgazer69 I agree. Personally I'm the type of man who won't stop until the woman I'm sleeping with is completely satisfied. I've even gone 6 times in one night in a time spand of 3hrs. But personally there's nothing more that I like than going down on a woman. I'm not one of those guys who shoots his load & rolls over & goes to bed.

PreMier I just wanted an opinion that's all & I can say this 100 times if I want as it's a free forum & country. If new ppl join the thread & say something about me & not know what's going on, than things need to be cleared up.

Well, I think your full of shit. People will read the thread, and see that you posted it. Or maybe its too much info, and they will think you are a weirdo? Or maybe, just maybe THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

PreMier now now, attitude tonight eh? Maybe this is a sensitive subject & maybe you can't handle hearing about other ppl being bigger than you. That's what I think with the defensive & aggressive attitude. I have no beef with you, but when you start leaving replies like this it's hard not to get one.
Lighten up man!!!!! Just as you're telling me all the time.

As for being a weirdo, I don't think so. As the title of the thread speaks for itself. So ppl are bound to talk about their own personal size.

& if I want someone's opinion I can damn well ask for it without your permission.

No attitude. I just get sick of reading the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over... Get my point ;)

And I have no reason to be jealous. For all I know you are some pizza faced 16 year old thats 200 lbs of lard :)

Originally posted by PreMier
No attitude. I just get sick of reading the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over... Get my point ;)

And I have no reason to be jealous. For all I know you are some pizza faced 16 year old thats 200 lbs of lard :)

Like I said I will never look at a banana the same way. Why couldn't you use a zuccini?? I hate squash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for being a weirdo, I don't think so. As the title of the thread speaks for itself. So ppl are bound to talk about their own personal size.

The title is "Ladies...does size matter?"

If a lady start posting her dick size every other post then I'm at the wrong web site.. www.tranniesRus.com !!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

mine's the size of a tic-tac

Back