• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ladies...does size matter?

What do you ladies prefer?

• Small dick but great technique

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Big dick with NO technique

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Bigger the better

Votes: 45 39.1%
  • I need a footlong

Votes: 21 18.3%

• Total voters
read the link....a condom company did it at a niteclub in mexico somewhere during spring break.....

If the average was as they said it was on the shows you saw then the standard size condom would be the "magnum" and the current size, which is the standard would be the small.

All I know is that I need a "magnum" which is not average.

okay that was just TMI

Trojan Magnum is much better for me as well. But there are times that I use regular ultra thin condoms. But they don't roll all the way down. There's maybe a little more than an inch of skin showing at the bottom.

Originally posted by Johnnny
Trojan Magnum is much better for me as well. But there are times that I use regular ultra thin condoms. But they don't roll all the way down. There's maybe a little more than an inch of skin showing at the bottom.

Too much information!!!

and Heeellllllooooooooo Ms21Vegas!!!!:eyebrow:

Originally posted by ms21vegas
:lol:

I like you. You laugh alot :D

Congrats on your accomplishment with your weight loss. Keep kicking arse!!!

Originally posted by Pitboss

Congrats on your accomplishment with your weight loss. Keep kicking arse!!! [/QUOTE

I have a habbit of laughing. It makes the day so much better to laugh than to complain or b*tch. You know?!!!
Thank you! I'm at a plateau right now, but I will get through it sooner or later.:bounce: Have a good day!!

Congrats on your accomplishment with your weight loss. Keep kicking arse!!! [/QUOTE

I have a habbit of laughing. It makes the day so much better to laugh than to complain or b*tch. You know?!!!
Thank you! I'm at a plateau right now, but I will get through it sooner or later.:bounce: Have a good day!!

As I say when people ask how ya doing "can't complain, no one listens anyway" So I smile :)

You'll get past that plateau. Change some things up in your workout. Your body will get used to the same routine if you do it too long.

and hey did you answer to this thread cause we are cluttering it up with chit chat.. :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
As I say when people ask how ya doing "can't complain, no one listens anyway" So I smile :)

You'll get past that plateau. Change some things up in your workout. Your body will get used to the same routine if you do it too long.

and hey did you answer to this thread cause we are cluttering it up with chit chat.. :lol:

:lol: no! Why would you say that?

:lol: no! Why would you say that?

It's poll/ Don't you want to post your opinion?? LOL

OH! LOL...I already did.

You do have a right to vote!!!!!! :D

Good for you!

Come on everybody, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean!

Originally posted by Spottieottie
Come on everybody, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean!

:rolleyes: isn't that what the little guy says to himself so he's able to sleep at night. This thread is getting way to funny. And again this is such a subjective matter because everybodies needs and wants are different. I'm a firm believer whether your penis is big or small there's someone out there who wants it. Now all you have to do is find "the one". lol

:thumb:

or two or three. :nanner:

Originally posted by Sara Valentine
I'm a firm believer whether your penis is big or small there's someone out there who wants it. Now all you have to do is find "the one". lol

:thumb:

Uhm I have a penis. Hole on let me double check just to make sure........... Yep there's the little guy :) and I know for a fact I ain't looking for "the one"... and not even gonna think about 2 or 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sara Valentine
or two or three. :nanner:

But I'm liking the way you think ;)

IML Gear Cream!
You've never soon Don't be a Menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood?
guess I should have quoted it or something

This is sooo funny.....hilarious to be honest. Truth is...if someone is so hung up on size...guy or gal...then let it be known in my mind they're a SHALLOW person too consumed with the "physical"....in my mind those poeple will be hard pressed to find true love and happiness.

Call it a cliche all you want but there's more to penises, breast, and muscles. I'm not saying physical traits are unimportant BUT what I am saying is that what matters is the complete package...brains, beatuy, physical, personality, I could go on but you get the point.

Now flame away...lol

I do agree with Fit Freak, but to many men this issue will always be a part of their lives. Especially if they were rejected for such things this will always be an issue even with the right person.

All I know is that I need a "magnum" which is not average.

okay that was just TMI

I have to use those finger cots.
O-7(b).jpg
:p :lol:

Originally posted by Fit Freak
what matters is the complete package...brains, beatuy, physical, personality, I could go on but you get the point.

Brains?? Personality?? What are those for?? :D

Average is under 6 inches.

Based on everything I have heard, read, etc it's not length it's girth that matters when it cums to stroking motion after that it's all technique.

I don't believe they are referring to your average Pitboss :hehe: :funny:
<just kidding>

Originally posted by Fit Freak
This is sooo funny.....hilarious to be honest. Truth is...if someone is so hung up on size...guy or gal...then let it be known in my mind they're a SHALLOW person too consumed with the "physical"....in my mind those poeple will be hard pressed to find true love and happiness.

Call it a cliche all you want but there's more to penises, breast, and muscles. I'm not saying physical traits are unimportant BUT what I am saying is that what matters is the complete package...brains, beatuy, physical, personality, I could go on but you get the point.

Now flame away...lol

a body builder disparaging someone who's hung up on the "physical"? Pot, i'd like to introduce you to kettle.......

Don't bother SG, i think it went right over his head...

OD :rofl:

Originally posted by OceanDude
Don't bother SG, i think it went right over his head...

OD :rofl:

Who is SG? Damn acronyms :mad:

Back