• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many Eggs do you eat per day?

How many Eggs do you eat per day?

• <5

Votes: 121 51.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 67 28.6%
  • 10-15

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • 15-20

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • >20

Votes: 10 4.3%

• Total voters
Now what was Mudge saying about egg yokes not attributing to cholesterol problems?... Well I guess that depends on who's study your looking at :eek:

High cholesterol

Most dietary cholesterol comes from egg yolks. Eating eggs has increased serum cholesterol in most studies. However, eating eggs does not increase serum cholesterol as much as eating foods high in saturated fat, and eating eggs may not increase serum cholesterol at all if the overall diet is low in fat. Egg consumption does not appear to be totally safe, however, even for people consuming a low-fat diet. When cholesterol from eggs is cooked or exposed to air, it oxidizes. Oxidized cholesterol is linked to increased risk of heart disease. Eating eggs also makes LDL cholesterol more susceptible to damage, a change linked to heart disease.

speaking of eggs, boiling some right now

7 egg whites with slice of whole wheat bread and sauteed eggplant with mushrooms/tomatoes/garlic/onions !!!!

Originally posted by Gena Marie
He does, it was his idea.:nanner:

That baaaad man! :finger: :D

Definately less than five! I eat eggs twice or three times a week at most, and when I do it's a 1 whole/4 whites omelette.

What is a girl to do? I do as I am told.

But you only have Elite Membership Princess :hehe: :laugh:
I would think Master Prince would give you a better ranking than that :funny:

Originally posted by JLB001
Flex....invest in chickens. Eggs get expensive. Hell, eatting clean is expensive.

Has anyone priced Doritos lately? My family doesn't eat clean at all and I bet feeding them is more expensive than feeding me.

Yesterday morning at a convenience store, I saw ppl buying tastycakes, a pack of sweettarts, and a coke for breakfast. That's got to be $5 for breakfast. Not to mention the fact that the thought of eating that sh$t for breakfast was making me nauseous.

He does. I am at the top of his list. In public, I like him to think he is in charge.:evil2:

IML Gear Cream!
I generally eat at least 12 whites a day with an occasional yolk if it falls in during seperation. I usually fry them in pam with frozen broccoli florets and FF cheese. Great stuff and I never get sick of it. Don't forget the hot sauce!!

He does. I am at the top of his list. In public, I like him to think he is in charge.:evil2:

Well Prince is lucky to have you Gina... You sound like a wonderful person. And thoughtful of others feelings (That's a plus too ).. It's nice that you let him think he is in charge :rofl:

But I would still try to talk him into bumping your membership status to a unique ranking :cool: I noticed he did that for himself :D

Randy, I will have to do that. Have him move me up. I didn't notice that about him. He needs to treat me as his equal, right?:nut:

I try to be a good person. Some times it is always not that easy, but I do my best.:p :D

Randy, I will have to do that. Have him move me up. I didn't notice that about him. He needs to treat me as his equal, right?:nut:

Absolutely! :laugh:

I try to be a good person. Some times it is always not that easy, but I do my best.:p :D

Yes, life can definately bring upon its challenges. It can also sure be stressful sometimes and hard to keep ones composure :eek: :laugh:

How can you guys eat that many a day!?!?!? And why do you only eat the whites may I ask? I eat like 2 eggs a day, and usually they are fried. Whats the difference?

I usually eat about 6-10 a day. I buy a box of 5 dozen for only 5 dollars so it's really cheap. It is really easy to get sick of eating just eggs, no matter how you cook 'em.

I typically eat 12-15/day, usually 7 egg whites and 1 whole egg in an omelette with some chicken and fat free cheese at least once a day, twice usually on weekends when I am home more. At Sam's here they are cheap right now, I only pay around $3.75 for 5 dozen.

Isn't it tough for the body to be able to use all that protein? I heard it's useless to eat more than 50 grams of protein in one meal and that's why you're supposed to eat 6 meals a day, right? Just something I heard, that's all

Originally posted by berggybergs
How can you guys eat that many a day!?!?!? And why do you only eat the whites may I ask? I eat like 2 eggs a day, and usually they are fried. Whats the difference?

Berggy,

How can we eat that many times a day????

I am no diet expert by far, but I am trying. If your not used to following a body building diet, it just takes a will and discipline to do it. If you want something bad enough, you can do anything.
After adjusting your diet habits, it becomes second nature. I admit though it is more of a challenge for me than lifting weights. But without the proper diet, you are limiting yourself greatly. You need both to do real justice.

Why do bodybuilders eat just the egg whites?.. Well it's all about protein and low fat... Many believe that the yoke causes cholestrol increases. This is debatable though. Many tests claim to prove otherwise.

Now you made the comment you eat your eggs Fried....
If your going to eat clean and focus on bodybuilding, That "F" word has got to be one of the first things that goes. I eat fried foods from time to time, but I am not a very good example when it comes to diet. Like I said though, I am trying :)

You're on your way of becoming an EGG EXPERT!
Originally posted by Randy
Berggy,

How can we eat that many times a day????

I am no diet expert by far, but I am trying. If your not used to following a body building diet, it just takes a will and discipline to do it. If you want something bad enough, you can do anything.
After adjusting your diet habits, it becomes second nature. I admit though it is more of a challenge for me than lifting weights. But without the proper diet, you are limiting yourself greatly. You need both to do real justice.

Why do bodybuilders eat just the egg whites?.. Well it's all about protein and low fat... Many believe that the yoke causes cholestrol increases. This is debatable though. Many tests claim to prove otherwise.

Now you made the comment you eat your eggs Fried....
If your going to eat clean and focus on bodybuilding, That "F" word has got to be one of the first things that goes. I eat fried foods from time to time, but I am not a very good example when it comes to diet. Like I said though, I am trying :)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Testosterone
You're on your way of becoming an EGG EXPERT!

I sure eat enough of them :D

Randy, isn't boiling eggs bad for you and me? Don't you think the heat involved in boiling/frying denature some important protein fractions.

Wouldn't boiling them and cooking them be almost the same thing? I'm trying to remember some stuff from biology last quarter. I think if you heat them up too fast for too long, it will change the structure or denature, like you said. Just have the eggs at a slow boil so they don't heat up quickly. Heating up any protein denatures it. But the nutrients in the egg will still be the same. I know you weren't talking directly to me but no I would not think it is bad for you.

O and amino acid content stays the same

Originally posted by Testosterone
Randy, isn't boiling eggs bad for you and me? Don't you think the heat involved in boiling/frying denature some important protein fractions.

Testosterone,

Breathing the air in most areas is bad for you :D

Heat could impact the protein count in eggs, but I don't think it is anything to worry about. With the small amount that could be impacted, hell just eat another couple more eggs to make up for the difference :). I don't worry about small things like that. If I did, my hair would be even grayer than it is now :hehe: :evil:
There are new studies taking place everyday though. You never know what new findings might be uncovered.

Also I would be more worried about eating raw eggs due to the risk of Salmonella...

Here is another great EGG article I stumbled across. It has some nice examples of how many eggs to eat and the various protein amounts obtained by these examples ...

Just Click on the Egg for Info :stuck:

Last edited:
Randy, actually breathing in oxygen is bad for you.

Originally posted by Mudge
Randy, actually breathing in oxygen is bad for you.

That is what I said Mudge :hehe: :evil:
But I was mainly referencing the polluted air that we breath in most city areas.

Breathing pure oxygen is yet another topic :)

whats the ideal boil time for eggs before the denaturation of the protein starts ???

i usually boil for about 20 mins for 7 eggs.

I drink 2-3 whole eggs and 4 whites raw every morning.

Back