• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

razor burn on arms and legs

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone know of any topical to help with this........I shave with a mach 3 and get little red bumps when the hair starts to grow back in.............................Hhhhhhhheeeeeellllllllppppppppppppppp

:help:

Just keep shaving. The skin is just sensitive to it but will get used to it. If you are getting ingrown hairs there is a powder that you can buy.. have no idea what it is called though. sorry.

That's not razor burn man. But if you loofah and stuff, it helps you from getting those ingrowns.

try Nair for Men it kicks ass...

I actually had this problem too. I was told not to use a triple blade razor because it cuts below the skin. It is better to use a single blade razor. Make sure you shave after you shower which I'm sure you do, because it softens the hair and stuff. I think a place called www.dermstore.com has stuff to help with the razor bumps. I hope that helps

you need to exfoliate lightly.

Also, I have this stuff called no bump rx (i think) from sally beauty supply, it comes in a dark green bottle..smells nasty and stings a bit but works great.. i just deal w/ the smell by putting it on right b4 bed, i also heard there's another lotion that works.. cant remember the name..

Back