• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Survivor - Who's going to win?

Who will win survivor?

• Rupert

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Rob

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Amber

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jenna

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stickboy

Rebel without a clue
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Quick poll for those that watch.

Damn, it's over.

To the one person that voted Amber, good job. :D

I have to wonder what the "twist" is? Course, by the time most people see this we will know. LOL

Lex won. :D

So, who's gonna go online and vote for the SECOND million? I hope Rupert wins it. :thumb:

I want Rupert to win too :)

I bet it's overwhelmingly Rupert. It's almost like they want to give Rupert a million to satisfy the audience. Of course they'll be making another 10 million in commercials on Thursday night which might have something to do with it.;)

Truthfully Rob should get it. Actually, he should have gotten the first million since he played the game best, but I guess that is just my opinion. I imagine Rupert will get it and I am sure he needs it so that is great! Plus, I was rooting for him from the beginning. :thumb:

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Truthfully Rob should get it. Actually, he should have gotten the first million since he played the game best,
:shrug: That's what I was thinking, but since he is marrying her I guess it really doesn't matter which one got it.

I have wanted Rupert to win since his first appearance on Survivor. I think he does have the majority of the votes of the public. As far as Amber and Rob, I feel Rob deserved the money. He was more of the "mastermind" the entire show. Amber simply followed Robs lead. Anyways, my 2 cents. :bash:

Back