• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mixers?

MarcusMaximus

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so what do you use as mix with your rum? excluded are those people who drink it straight.

Crown Royal Special Reserve..........................WITHOUT the rum. :p

Cherry Coke and Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. :lick:

Cherry coke???? spiced Rum? what tha? how does one spell..... wuss?.....:D ( j/k)

my hat is off to ya regarduing the spiced rum... I cant handle that.. terrible headache the next morning.. i have to try that cherry coke stuff as a mixer. thanks.

Jagermeister and Pineapple juice, when I was a fish :p

Originally posted by ALBOB
Crown Royal Special Reserve..........................WITHOUT the rum. :p

the glenfiddich put me back a few bucks so i willhave to wait a month or so to get back on the royal reserve.

Originally posted by maniclion
Jagermeister and Pineapple juice, when I was a fish :p
i remember from another thread that you wrote that you stopped drinking. congrats

scotch drinker myself...however, i seldom drink these days

Originally posted by MarcusMaximus
i remember from another thread that you wrote that you stopped drinking. congrats

Yeah, but I did have a few Corona's the other day (Cinco) with my fajitas and stuff. I've been thinking about starting writing again and alcohol washes away all the fuzziness from my third eye. I'll never be at my peak rockstar lush level that I was in the days which is probably a good thing.

IML Gear Cream!
Dr. Pepper is good with rum.

Originally posted by maniclion
Dr. Pepper

Carbonated prune juice. My wife loves that shit. I refuse to kiss her after she's had a can unless she brushes her teeth first. :barf:

:lol: @ Albob

I like malibu rum + pineapple juice, but it has too many calories for me right now!

Originally posted by greekblondechic

I like malibu rum + pineapple juice, but it has too many calories for me right now!

Add the Jaeger and you have a Surfer on Acid my favorite drink
:thumb:

Eggnog.

Tangueray and Juice.
or just Tangueray.

I already know how to smoke.
Anybody to teach me how to drink? :grin: I get sick everytime.

food, and moderation.
Do you get sick if you drink at all or just to much?

Usually because I don´t like the taste of alcohol. :shrug:
The only drink I can enjoy is some types of wine. I don´t understand how can some people drink whisky or rum. I think that you need to "acquire" the taste after a while.

True, I hated beer, like 2 years ago, now I consider myself an entry level expert

I hate any liquor that has any sort of mint or licorice taste :barf: :shake:
But to each his own

Originally posted by Vieope
How about absinthe?

I'd LOVE to try that!

Originally posted by Vieope
How about absinthe?

I tried it, my brain was going bzzzzzt, bzzzzzzt, bzzzzt like a short circuited robot for hours. I didn't have too bad of a hangover the next day but I felt dazed for the entire day until I started drinking again at noon. I was a lush :D

Originally posted by greekblondechic

Add 151 and you have a carabuloo, Tech n9ne's favosite drink! lol

My favorite hangover drink is a Cape Cod, Vodka and cranberry juice

Bushmills & 7-Up. Unfortunately, there is a ZERO alchohol tolerance policy in place for American Soldiers here in Afghanistan. Somebody do me a favor and tip a couple on my behalf! :)

Captain n cola n not much cola. 5 years in Vegas where there are no windows in the clubs n they're open all nite left me with a high alcohol tolerance which is cool cause 5 more yrs as a cocktail waitress left me with a zero tolerance for drunk women.

Back