• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Don't buy gas on May 19th

BabsieGirl

Fighting Endometriosis
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
> Subject: FW: FW: Don't buy gas on May 19th
>
>
>
>
> Subject: FW: Don't buy gas on May 19th
>
> IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES DID NOT
> PURCHASE A DROP OF GASOLINE FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THE
> OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES.
>
> AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OF
> OVER 4.6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL
> COMPANIES.
>
> THEREFORE MAY 19TH HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR BEHIND"
> DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF
> GASOLINE THAT DAY.
>
>
> THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY
> PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.
>
>
> WAITING ON THIS ADMINISTRATION TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT
> GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES
> THAT THE ARAB NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?
>
>
> REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF GASOLINE GOING UP BUT AT
> THE
> SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES
> ARE
> FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS
> SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING MATERIALS, MEDICAL
> SUPPLIES
> ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!
>
>
>
> WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY,
> WE
> WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
>
>
>
> SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU
> KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE MAY 19TH A DAY THAT THE CITIZENS OF
> THE
> UNITED STATES SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
>
>

>
>
>
>
>

Do not listen ot her, use as much oil and gasoline as you can, please I need to accelerate my career.:grin:

Im down. OK no gas on the 19th

I know that seemed facetious, but I was being serious

Everyone needs to click on the link I posted above. :D

The link didnt work

WOOOW, never mind

Thats what I thought, I was like, we will still use the same amount of gas, just buy it a ay earlier. But figured hey why not.

IML Gear Cream!
This would have no impact on any large oil company being that the gas and oil usage would be absorbed on the fillup days prior and after. The only guy's you would hurt would be the innocent gas station owner that would lose sales for that day, but he would still sale slushees and Twinkies so no big deal. In Hawaii it would not have much of an impact for damn sure being that 78% of our electricity is produced from Petroleum.

I wish people would auto go to this site before forwarding this crap.

Oh, did you see that one of the creators of snopes was on NightLine the other night regarding some of the bogus photos that have come out of Iraq (not the prison ones to my knowledge, just other ones that have been doctored...)

I hate getting spam. It always seems pretty obvious to me when its bullshit. :shrug: Snopes is a great way to confirm it.

does this cut and paste shit ever end?

but hey, think of the children; they are our future.. might as well put that in there...
and for crying out loud, STOP SMOKING as second hand smoke will negatively affect our children.... and they are our future,, if you didn't know.....

and please donate money to each and every worthy cause that is out there... they all deserve it. JUST GIVE MONEY THOUGH, don't invest any of your time...

how about the widows and children.. as these people are special too..... donate generously..

and if you don't believe me, i will keep on cutting and pasting all this shit until i ram it up YOUR behind.....

:spam: i think we need a special version of the smam smiley for the bogus chain emails that find there way here.

:laugh:

Does he really look naked??? He's wearing pants and a "wife-beater".

Snopes is the place to confirm.

This thing is as old as the hills and WILL NOT WORK.

Good luck in trying, I wish you well. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Robert DiMaggio
what if my tank is on empty and I have to get to work. :)

Will parents not drive to pick up their kids at day care centers, also?

Good intentions, but there are too many people dependent on a car for work, family, and lifestyle.

Get on the bus, carpool, or hit the subway or light rail: only if you live in DC, Philly, or NYC.

Marcus, Grow up!

Umm, this was on the news this morning. though they said it was the 17th... Go figure

LOL, I had no idea.

Var - Thanks for the link, I'll add it to my favorites ;)

Here's a better idea everyone boycott Exxon/Mobil

Exxon Mobil doesn???t believe renewable energy has a future. Even today, Exxon Mobil disputes the possibilities of renewable energy suggesting the "non-petroleum sources of energy" are merely "fashionable". Exxon Mobil doesn???t invest, unlike other big-oil corporations, in renewable energy. Their CEO, Lee Raymond, said in Beijing in 1997, "With no readily available economic alternatives on the horizon, fossil fuels will continue to supply most of the world's energy needs for the foreseeable future."

Buy Shell they have the largest renewables division of all the oil companies.

what the people who continue to forward these foolish things fail or refuse to consider is that the people most likely to be most adversely affected are not BIG BUSINESS. it won't be the corporations themselves. NOR the CEO's of the corporations. AS someone else pointed out, it is the independent ppl who will get screwed even in the highly unlikely event that this sort of thing has any impact. The people you most want to affect are teh CEO but they won't be bothered too much by a blip in their inventory. The home delivery man ( oil ), the owner of the local hardware store , jimmy down the street running a garage or bakery who needs gas to make deliveries or have things delivered to her.

The regular blue collar workers who make up the backbone of the economy will have their livelihood struck down as they most certainly will be pinched out by the corp. No boss will quit over this but the boss will certainly fire the peons who toil for them. Should this sort of thing ever work. it will be your next door neighbor who loses her job, or his job. It will be your friend, cousin or just buddy down the street.

Another loser will be all those people who have their pensions tied up in mutual funds. You will unhappily discover ( some of you anyway ) that your RSP's or equivalent in US is secured in with several large companies who may be affiliated with these large OIL companies and refinery companies. Especially if you invest in the company outright. Either way, YOU will see a huge HIT on your retirement savings should this shit ever work. So once again, people who continue to forward this sort of thing will have it come back to bite them. perhaps not now but some day in the future. If not their own RSP's then someone they know.

:D

attachment.php

Last edited:
I think Marcus is on a crusade! :hehe:

The full caps lock letter gives it more validity.

Back