Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

my cycle...feedback

Rep Points

my cycle...feedback

week 1 - 10: enathate 200 mg, deca 100 mg
    week 7- 12: winnie 50 mg ed

PCT: the week of my last injection shot, 3000 iu HCG, then 5 days later 3000iu of HCG, then another 5 days 2500 iu, then 5 days later 1500 iu og HCG.Then the next day 300 mg Clomid and 40 mg Nolvadex (for 0ne day only). Then the next 10 days 100 mg Clomid and 20 mg nolva. The next 10 days 50 mg clomid and 10 mg nolva. Then for 5-7 days run just 10 mg of nolva...

my dosages are failry low, since it my first roid cycle, i wanna see how my body reacts to it, then i might adjust accordingly.

i guess my only question would be when to start my PCt, during the alst week of the deca shot, or my winnie..am not sure?? am leaning more towards the last week of the deca, atleast with this PCT program, let me know guys.

so what do u guys think about my cycle and my PCT plan??

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

how old are you and how much LBM do you have ?
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

21, 5 years of training under my belt with several ph stacks.
    5.9 185 pounds with 8.5% bf.

am a strong beleiver in dieting and training, i am almost certain i can get excellent gains from such a low dosage cycle.

my diet is as follows:

Diet: 6-8 Meals per day
    3500-4500 cals
    Protein: 350 - 400 grams per day
    Fat: 60-100 grams per day
    Carbs: 400 - 500 per day

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

very smart of you to go low dose your 1st cycle, a lot of people go way to high way to soon...

at your age your body is producing more test than u would be injecting. IMO would at least go 250-300 mg of test and 200 mg of deca...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

keep religion to yourself

Rep Points

I am no expert, but I seriously doubt that 100mg/week of deca will even be enough to prevent the joint pain that you are going to experience by running winny 50mg/ed for 6 weeks!

Bump up the deca to at least 300mg, as well as the Test. and you may want to add some Dbol for the first 3-4 weeks or you will have to be patient and wait for the effects to kick in. 17aa's are not for me (Dbol) but I do see the benefits in using Dbol.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Not everyone has trouble with winny below 100mg per day, its 100mg or above that most people have issues.

100mg+ deca worked for me when accutane was tearing me up, if it weren't for that I wouldn't use it at all, I dont find deca to do anything for me really but I also only ran it higher dosed for 6 weeks which is not a lot of time for a long ester.

A lot of people are raving about short ester NPP and EQ, haven't tried them myself.

Rep Points

is 10 weeks of 300mg per week of deca a reasonable dose? Should deca be taken out of a stack before test? Or can it be stopped at the same time? Would stopping the deca before ending the test help with getting your boys working again?

Senior Gear head

Rep Points

winny isint my favorite neither... Get some Tren!
    CUTTING!
    Was 260lbs.
    Now 02/09/05 236lbs
    Height:5'8
    Bench:395
    Leg press:975

Rep Points

Originally posted by Just a guy
    winny isint my favorite neither... Get some Tren!

whats the difference between the two?

Senior Gear head

Rep Points

well... Winny Gives you joint pain.. It sucks all of the water out of you so its only really good for Pre-competition.. And the gains are not keepable usually. Now Tren is the shit... Great pumps.. Gains are frickin wonderful... Sleep is an issue though.
    CUTTING!
    Was 260lbs.
    Now 02/09/05 236lbs

Rep Points

Originally posted by ZorroAzul
    Dbol.
    am not a fan of Dbol.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
    is 10 weeks of 300mg per week of deca a reasonable dose? Should deca be taken out of a stack before test? Or can it be stopped at the same time? Would stopping the deca before ending the test help with getting your boys working again?
    I know someone who uses 300 a week as their base, he is in pretty good shape, not looking to get larger.

You can pull deca 2 weeks out if you want, its preference. Some people get "deca dick" some dont. It doesn't have much to do with getting your balls back, but deca illicits effects on the body longer than test generally, so keeping test in the body during your own "shut down" while the deca is still tapering off is the reason behind it.

Rep Points

well... Winny Gives you joint pain.. It sucks all of the water out of you so its only really good for Pre-competition.. And the gains are not keepable usually. Now Tren is the shit... Great pumps.. Gains are frickin wonderful... Sleep is an issue though.
    this is a very interesting point. I suffer, as of the last two weeks, from joint paint (both elbows), preventing me to fall asleep. I found that glucosamine and multivitamin tabs work wonders, and have lifted the pain.

But if these two factors dont lower the pain, i can always reduce tabs per day...

Rep Points

Mudge, what do u think about my PCT? i find it may be a little overkill for my dosages. But my reasoning was better safe then sorry.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
    if you are using enan and deca (both long acting esters) stop them at the same time. but if you are using deca and prop you would have to stop the longer acting ester (deca) 7-10 days before the prop...

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You probably need to bump the dosage down just a bit.
    How much are you currently doing? Mudge had the same problem.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Senior Gear head

Rep Points

75mg's ED
    CUTTING!
    Was 260lbs.
    Now 02/09/05 236lbs

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

yeah that is probably it. I bet you would do fine with 75mg eod.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

TK, your HCG shots are too heavy on the dose, that would be my opinion (after hearing it explained by the HRT docs).

Rep Points

I am only planning on doing 500iu E5D for my PCT.

Rep Points

Originally posted by Mudge
    TK, your HCG shots are too heavy on the dose, that would be my opinion (after hearing it explained by the HRT docs).
    I was thinking the same thing. How much then would be appropriate

Sancho

Rep Points

Originally posted by tk...
    am not a fan of Dbol.
    I thought this was your first cycle...IMO that cycle is a complete waist of $... The dosages are too low... You have the right idea about starting low but that's too low.. If you want to see how your body reacts then don't stack.. Run the test for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk period. If you are insitant on stacking for a first cycle then how about Weeks 1-5 dbol 35mg/day 1-12 test en 500mg/wk 1-12 deca 400mg/wk....For PCT 1 week after last shot run the HCG 3000iu/wk then one week later start with the Clomid and Nolva...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by tk...
    I was thinking the same thing. How much then would be appropriate
    500iu ED as needed or 250iu if its all you need, the idea is frequency is no issue but high doses can desensatise response to LH.