• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So how long is TOO long for fina?

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I tried searching And couldnt find anyone that used fina for 16 weeks.... Its that a bit over kill or not? Because i decided to throw the winny out at the end of my cycle and just go with fina all the way through. Tell me your thoughts

here;s another question... Any thing wrong with taking a prescription sleep aid with juice? Because i cannot sleep with fina. The name of the stuff is trazodone

Plenty of people have run it that long.

I thought you were 5'10" dude, what happened? :lol:

My roomy has Trazodone, look it up in your PDR dude, but I doubt it would say "please stop Trazodone during your steroid cycle you juiced up freak."

If it affects your blood pressure or cholesterol, then it would not be a good idea to take it.

My Doc perscribed Trazodone for sleep also, as soon as I got home and looked it up I threw it in the trash.

This is all it took for me to throw it away

Warnings
Trazodone has been associated with the occurrence of priapism. In approximately 33% of the cases reported, surgical intervention was required and, in a portion of these cases, permanent impairment of erectile function or impotence resulted. Male patients with prolonged or inappropriate erections should immediately discontinue the drug and consult their physician.

Ask your Doc for some Ambien

Regards

Pete

Fonz said he ran it for 2 years...but of course him, and his board are full of sh*t

Exactly, I can't even use him as an example anymore. I have no idea what is true and what is complete fiction.

He posted the same pictures from his "fina @ 52 weeks" for his "thermorexin experiment." He got called on it and said "shut the f_ck up."

It was later discovered anyway that they were an international male models pictures, then he told his story of how to become an international male model, and all it entailed. Meanwhile he was also a pro football player (soccer) and spoke 5 languages while working for SAS and of course possessing 3 different degrees all at the age of 22.

He is so full of it, that I suspect he is probably some chubby kid sitting in a basement somewhere, albiet a very smart one but too ashamed to post his own pictures? Hmm.

He may have never touched fina in his life, then again since he just reverse scammed someone out of $2500 worth of gear to pay for his vacation maybe he did run some fina.

yeh i thought I was 5'10 Too.... But i busted out the measuring tape and Sure nuff i was 68 inches... Fuckin shit. And my bench is killing me... i started working on Form Alot more instead of just Heavy ass weights and it has brang my bench down significantly. So i dont lose the touch I still do one body part a day(23-30 sets) , but one week I will do Heavy and then the next week i will Focus on Negative's... Like holding the weight at full contraction for 5 seconds and bring back down with perfect form slowly. MAN.. Such a Improvement in my Physic(sp?)..... Still working on my BI's to be like your mudge. My tri's are great i think it might be genetic because there very strong.

But im going to run this cutter for 24 weeks... Its kind of a Clean bulk/Cut... So far so good.. i keep gaining muscle and tearing the fat away from it... Eating LOTS of Very lean meat with carbs Just in the morning and after noon. Man its working Good... thanks again for all the help everyone has gave me.

23-30 sets? Your tendons must look pretty tattered.

be careful popping pills jag. I don't know if you drink, but you can't while taking that stuff or you could die. My neighbor is like a medicine chest. He has had three failed spinal fusions and has like 13 different pain killers/tranqs/muscle relaxors, and sleeping pills. I would avoid all that crap if possible. Maybe you should just workout harder or add some cardio at night to wear you out before bed...

.... Im not on any orals Trojan... You must be talking about the sleep aid?? Yeh see i was taking melatonin at 6mg's-9MG and all it did was make me have 15 minute Dreams then i wake up again. I took That Traznodone stuff one time... that was last night and im not going to take it again. I was planning on drinking tonight... Do you think i shouldnt because i took that Traz last night?

Vodka and Diet Dr pepper is the SHIT... 62 calories per drink.

Impossible for me too work out Any harder... Seriously.. I kill my self in the gym. Im always Dead tired by the time i lay down but i cannot sleep because of the Tren... Fuckin shit

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Mudge
23-30 sets? Your tendons must look pretty tattered.

I have tendinitus(SP?) in my left elbow... but i just work through it. Does that sound like too many sets to u?

When my left elbow acted up on me with a 5 rep per set scheme I had to give it up after one week.

If you work through pain I seriously think you need to rethink your stance on life, if you hurt now and you are not yet 20 years old? Think about how the rest of your life is going to be.

Maybe LAM will swing by and tell you about his father's troubles even playing golf.

its not bad... Its not like im dieing with pain when i workout.. it just aches Alot afterwards.

That is also one of the hardest injuries to heal. Believe me it takes a long time even with cortizone shots. You just have to lay off some!

Originally posted by Just a guy
its not bad... Its not like im dieing with pain when i workout.. it just aches Alot afterwards.

You are 19/20, you should have no kind of "bad" injury. What I am saying is, if you are injured now, how do you think you will be in 20-40 years? I'm not talking about the next 6 months, I'm talking about the rest of your life.

I got injured (rotator cuff) on the 5th week of my cycle, and I haven't been able to lift hard or consistently ever since. It was very demoralizing to say the least!
And the ironic part is that the injury did not come from lifting weights, but from martial arts. In over 15 years practicing I never pulled one single muscle, but with the extra tightness and cramps caused by gear I was injured pretty bad.

So far, only rest vioxx and heating pads have alleviated the pain, it is slowly getting better and this was about 2 months ago.

Yes jag I was talking about the sleeping aid. If you took it last night I would not worry about drinking tonight. The traz is already of of your system. But drinking and mixing sleeping/pain pills is horrible for your body. People like to do this because it multiplies the effects of the pills, but they are seriously messing with their bodies. Please don't do that to yourself

Oh i wouldnt do that Trojan... I cant really diagnose it as a major problem... But every time i arm wrestle with my left arm thats when it starts. I will get it checked out if it cuts my Workouts short... But for right now i Really dont think its a big problem.

this isnt the best answer to your question but use it till u stop getting results, for example if u are on 75eod with 500mg of test and u are running it somewhere around week 14 your results will start to platue then its time to change compounds and up your food intake but thats just how i do it and its always worked well for me

yeh its a good answer but my body is stubborn i've always had to use A shit load of gear... i've tried low doses but didnt work out so good. I will probably give it another try./

Back