• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rick Springfield ?!?

BigBallaGA

LA ISLA BONITA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i know someone here knows who this guy is. my friend is inviting me to his concert and i have no idea how good he is, so if anyone knows his music, chime in !!!!

His music sux bro, he had like maybe 2 hits in the 80's. One of them was Jesse's girl. He was also popular for being in soap operas. How old is your friend thats inviting you to this garbage.

Jesse's Girl circa 1982. Starred on General Hospital. That's about it. I can't see him doing an entire concert by himself. Not enough material or talent.

so the verdict is that he sucks ?

:funny: he hella sucks!!!! Have fun BBGA! :lol:

Damn.....I remember his first "hit"...it was a pop spiritual song back in the 70's called "Speak To The Sky," I believe...and he was a teen heartthrob...well, like back when I was only in my 20's. . .

My sister worked with him in a production of EFX in Las Vegas for awhile. . .

Stay Home

younguns:no:

IML Gear Cream!
hahahaha i listen to the samples on amazon and this guy sucks infinitely more than anything i've ever heard....

wow, looks like im going to be scalping my tickets to someone at the concert !!!

Originally posted by kbm8795
My sister worked with him in a production of EFX in Las Vegas for awhile. . .

My sister made me go see his show (EFX) last year. It was absolutely horrible, one of the worst acts in Vegas...sooooo cheeeesy

Originally posted by LAM
My sister made me go see his show (EFX) last year. It was absolutely horrible, one of the worst acts in Vegas...sooooo cheeeesy

I won't tell my sister that...well, maybe I will - she left that production a couple of years ago, worked a year dancing on a cruise ship in Europe and South America (where she met some interesting Brazilian men....Vieope must have been hangin' out at the port)...then spent the bulk of last year working at Disney in Japan.

I think that EFX show must have run through three or four different "stars" during it's long run. . .I never saw the complete production, just some video clips of her work in it.

Back