• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beginner looking for some help

ilmartelo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Back in highschool, I played sports and worked out every day. In college I stopped working out and playing sports and put on about 50 lbs. I used Stacker 3 to get most of the weight off and was back down to about 140. Im 5'6''. My waist is 31''.
Body fat between 22% and 11% depending on which online calculator I use. The formula from GNC said 16%.

I started working out again about 2-3 months ago. I work out 4 times a week, but I dont do much cardio, mostly lifting. My regimin is chest, back/legs, shoulders, arms, rest, rest, with abs every workout day. I do 5 sets of compund motions and 3-4 sets of everything else.

I eat around 2500 calories a day. I use protein supplements to get at least 160 grams of protein a day. My calorie breakdown is usually 40/30/30 protein/carbs/fat. Sometimes I cheat and have a big meal, but not often.

I have been using NO2, the GNC nitrate oxide product, for about 2 weeks, and have seen good gains on it. I put on about 6 lbs of muscle since I started working out. My measurements all increased and I'm really motivated by the gains. According to the GNC formula, I also lost 1% of body fat (from the 16%).

A few of my friends suggested using Animal CUTS and cycling that with the NO2. They said do two 21 day sets of NO2 followed by one cycle of CUTS and repeat. Are there any other supplememtns I should look at?

I appreciate you guys taking a look at this. I just wanted to get some feedback about what I'm doing and suggestions for improvement. Any help would be greatly aprreciated.

Thanks,
SAL

Yeah, post your current diet along with any current supplements your taking and the time of day that your eating your meal. Could you post an example of one of your workouts too?

A regular day would be:

8- NO2 supplement
830ish- cup of cheerios, 1/2 cup skim milk
1030ish- metrx protein bar (34 g)
1230- NO2 supplement
100 -sandwich (turkey,beef, or lean ham)
vegtables
If not a sandwich then two slices of multigrain bread
330 or 400- metrx protein bar or shake
630 or 700- a meat or fish, vegtable, and potato or pasta
10ish- apple or other vegtable
1230 or 100- turkey breast or lean beef

I take in at least 160 grams of protein a day.

An example of a normal workout would be:

chest-
stretch
flat bench- 5 sets 12 10 8 6 12 reps
incline bench- 5 sets 12 10 8 6 12
decline bench- 3 sets 12 10 8
cross cables- 3 sets of flys 12 10 8
3 sets of downward movement 12 10 8
incline bench machine- 4 sets- 12 10 8 12
crunches
leg raises

Back