• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

petition against PH BAN

wantsomepizza

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started a petition against the banning of Prohormone substances. I know that this probably won't stop them from passing the bill against it, but i'm just really frustrated. If i'm correct from reading many posts, a number of you are also frustrated and against this bill. If you want, then feel free to sign the petition so we can at least let congress know how we feel and how many of us there really are against what they are doing. If we get enough to sign this petition from this forum along with other forums, then who knows, maybe we can at least be acknowledged. Thats better then doing nothing and just whining, right? http://www.petitiononline.com/671984/petition.html

DONE!

edit: OOPS!! lol somehow I typed my email in the comments block first and then, once I rectified the error, I forgot to delete it! Shit. Oh well.

I signed the petition and sent an e-mail to my congress person. Put up or shut up.

Signed it also, and it's up in my profile on AIM so hopefully some will sign it from there.

Back