• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A diet that has amazing results

Diofreak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A doctor of Oriental Medicine had given me some advice on a diet that i should try. The Diet was based on my blood type and it breaks down what is benificial and what isn't to eat. I had always been a big eater of red meat and it turns out that alot of health problems i had were based on eating the wrong foods, and red meat was one of the foods i shouldnt be eating. Turns out that because of my blood type my body doesnt have the capability it needs toprocess certian foods so when i eat the wrong foods they would just rot in my digestive track and my body would not get any benifits from the food. Since ive been on this diet my body fat has droped 4 percent and my weight has remained constant to the most part it shifts a few pounds up and down. There is book that is called eat right for your type and it breaks down what foods are benificial for you to eat based on your blood type I am A neg blood type which is by far the most strick of the diets. You may want to check this book out and give the diet a try.

Does that mean all A- should not eat red meat? I eat it alot but I have heard about eating for your blood type and the great results you get. Just curious, does it say anything about dairy foods? Good or bad. Thanks

Back