• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Elite-K

TheWolf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have any experience with this product? I've been working out hard for about 4 month using no supplements. I want to incorporate something into my diet. Whey protein will be added for sure, but I heard a ad on the radio this morning about this Elite-K stuff. Any info would be great.

Here is there site
http://www.elitedeliverytech.com

Gotta agree with Prince. Cheesy Website indeed.

Vieope hit it dead on.... Just start taking straight Creatine Monohydrate. No need to drop your hard earned $$ on a bullshit product that does the same thing.

Now I will confess, I've never used "Elite K" but you can be pretty certain that any product that claims to be "10 MORE TIMES POTENT THAN REGULAR CREATINE" is probably using 10 times more creatine per dose (which, if you've done your homework, does absolutely nothing for you other than add to the cost of your urine).

I thought this would be a good place to see if anyone had any experience with this product. It certainly sounded too good to be true, but had to do some checking before I spend my money. I guess I'll go with the tried and true creatine.

Thanks all

I actually liked the website, though the claims and advertising were cheesy enough.

Two more products on the market that wont work. Try reading the charts what a load of bull sorry "marketing lingo"
If you have never used any supplements yet go and purchase a good quality protein.
Muscle is protein protein makes muscle.

tried elite-k

I seen your question about ELITE-K. All I got to say is its is worth trying. I know about twenty plus guys from the gym I work out at that use it and they got me to try it. It is the best creatine supplement I have ever used. Don't waste your money on creatine monohydrate. The claims are real. You'll notice your strength gains quick. I was a skeptic at first but in the first month I put on 35lbs. on my bench.
Kyle

Kyle V said:
I seen your question about ELITE-K. All I got to say is its is worth trying. I know about twenty plus guys from the gym I work out at that use it and they got me to try it. It is the best creatine supplement I have ever used. Don't waste your money on creatine monohydrate. The claims are real. You'll notice your strength gains quick. I was a skeptic at first but in the first month I put on 35lbs. on my bench.
Kyle
I seen your recommendation for elite-ass.

I also seen through your bs.

I will leave you with one thought:

:spam:

Kyle V said:
Kyle
I wonder if your poor grammar is a tool intended to throw us off course...make us think you're a "regular bro"? Maybe you're just a moron. :shrug:

Note: We dont really take kindly to shills here. :nope:

Back