• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet Sodas

TaPo31

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I personally have a very clean diet, however my one "cheat" food is diet sodas, I really enjoy a couple/day. What are everyone's opinions on this, as well as what does everyone think is too much?

i don't even consider diet soda a cheat, then again i don't really have a problem with too much diet soda (i know people who put away like 2 2liter bottles/day). try to drink the caffiene free versions though.

I've been trying to cut down on mine as well. My vice is Diet Mountain Dew. I swear they put something highly addictive in that stuff. Right now I'm down to about two a day as opposed to four or five a day in the past. I couldn't help but looking at the ingredients and getting a little worried about all of those funky chemicals going into my body (ie. Erythorbic Acid...yikes!)

drink water with lemons.

diet soda scares me. the carbonation first off is terrible for your gut. go put a NAIL in a cup of Coke or Pepsi (reg or diet), leave it for a few days and see what happens.
its very acidic on the inner lining of your stomach.

not to mention all the aspartame in the diet sodas isnt great for your health either.

again, just MY OPINON :cool:

I couldn't live without 1 diet soda a day. I can take alot of things of my diet but soda and coffee are 2 things that remain except during competition prep.

Aspartame doesn't kill, they actually just conducted a long term toxicology study and determined that Aspartame has no negative health effects in terms of both acute toxicity as well as carcinogenesis.

Someone takes my diet sodas....I will hunt them down with a BIG HUGE knife. hehe :evil2: I do suffer the last week, its pure hell.

I don't like diet sodas for various reasons. Carbonation and funky chemicals being the main reasons. One a day probably won't hurt, especially if the rest of your diet is clean. Two a day is probably fine too, but I would try to stop there.

If you put a nail in coke nothing will happen. Coke will not disenegrate a nail.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by atherjen
go put a NAIL in a cup of Coke or Pepsi (reg or diet), leave it for a few days and see what happens.

Yeah, I think you'd have a clean nail and a cup of flat Coke. :shrug:

Originally posted by mervin
If you put a nail in coke nothing will happen. Coke will not disenegrate a nail.

You ever watch that show "Mythbusters" on The Discovery Channel? They tested a whole bunch of the Coke myths about how it melts stuff and can be used as a cleaner, and none of it was true. Very cool show BTW. :)

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
You ever watch that show "Mythbusters" on The Discovery Channel? They tested a whole bunch of the Coke myths about how it melts stuff and can be used as a cleaner, and none of it was true. Very cool show BTW. :)

I thought that was on MTV, but I did see it. Very interesting.

Originally posted by Pepper
I thought that was on MTV, but I did see it. Very interesting.

Nope, Discovery Channel.

Yesterday they tested the myth that a penny dropped from a tall building will kill someone upon impact. Again, not true. The guys shot pennies at terminal velocity into their hands and it did nothing.

I just saw the one where they had the dead pigs in the car for 2 months, and then tried to sell the car, after many attempts at cleaning it.

BTW very cool show :thumb:

Back