• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Illinois State Show

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Jay Cutler (my fav BBer) was the guest poser. My girl and I had 4th row seats. He is so amazing and the nicest guy too. Anyways I was just wanting to make a comment about the show. I saw quite a few guys with gyno. Some of their gyno was REALLY bad too. Don't you think a guy should be scored lower for having severe gyno? There was a light heavy that got like second place and he had really aweful gyno. It looked like someone inserted a cotton ball into his nipple. I had never really noticed at other shows cause I didn't know anything about gyno. Now I can spot it a mile away. Oh last but not least I got my pic taken with Jay, and a signed picture. He also answered a lot of questions I had for him. To close this book I am writing this guy who is a top dawg at optimum Nutrition was talking to me about gear and was trying to tell me that he personally knows many of the top BBers and that they do not take much gear. He said that many amatuers are taking way more. He then started telling me that many of the top pros do not even use test. Thats sounds like BS what do you think?

Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
To close this book I am writing this guy who is a top dawg at optimum Nutrition was talking to me about gear and was trying to tell me that he personally knows many of the top BBers and that they do not take much gear. He said that many amatuers are taking way more. He then started telling me that many of the top pros do not even use test. Thats sounds like BS what do you think?

he sounds pretty naive and/or ignorant to me.

The guy was either joking with you or he is a retard, one of the two???

Yeah I have Art Atwoods autographed photo. He is a cool guy but his body is weird to me. His chest is really weird and his abs are like huge. Oh I got Jay's autographed photo now. I am going to start collecting them from the guest poser at each show I go to. The Jr. Nationals is going to have Chris Cormier, and then this other show I am going to right before that one has Melvin Anthony. I have all my autographed photos framed. Anyways that guy at ON is so fulla shit. The pro's use test. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

He was either overweight as a kid or just plain doesn't have asthetics.

Since we are on the topic of pro bbers whats up with Gunter's right leg. There is a like a huge blob of veins coiled up...what is that, and how did it get like that...I would have it removed is so friggin nasty.

Varicose veins, Dillet has them in his left delt/pec area.

yeah but I have never seen them in Gunter's leg until the Mr O. Mayeb I am just trippin thou. either way that was one of the grossest things I have ever seen, and I am a fan of Dillet's chest veinage?! go figure

IML Gear Cream!
Paul Dillet has a nasty chest. I hope I don't have gross veins like that. I want lots of nice veins, not those nasty veins like dillet and gunter....if I were gunter I would have that nasty vein removed.

Back