• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Strangest thing that happened in bed?

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What was the strangest thing that has happened to you in bed, while having sex of course??

For me the strangest thing had to be when my GF was riding on top and out of no where slapped me in the face... not once but twice. Bad part was that I liked it.... :eek:

Did she 'just' slap you...or is there a story behind it? Inquiring minds wanna know... :hmmm:

I've gotta think on this one...and then be sure I'm willing to share. :hehe:

going at it on a futon when it decided to fold itself and throw us out of it, didn't stop even though we were laughing. First and only time I laughed myself to climax.

Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
Did she 'just' slap you...or is there a story behind it? Inquiring minds wanna know... :hmmm:

She just slapped me. It was one of those in the heat of the moment moments.

I mean she liked it rough sometimes and I was willing to play along as I enjoyed it as much as she did. But I never saw that one coming.

She tried to get me to slap her in the face once. I couldn't do it.. not that time. Another time I did without warning... I was still pissed at her from somethign she said early that day. It was a sexual release if you will... LOL Not hard.. just a light slap. She didn't complain. No different than when I spanked her ass.

This is not really strange...it was memorable.

Once we when we had 'guests' over...someone got carried away getting onto the waterbed and like domino action we were all launched off of the bed onto the floor. It was pretty damn funny and a lot of fun. We ended up staying on the floor. :eyebrow:

There's probably other stories...but that was a very memorable fun time.

Last edited:
Well, there was this one time at band camp...

Originally posted by PreMier
Well, there was this one time at band camp...

Dude I don't want to know where you stuck your flute!!!!!!!

while in my youth, I met a lady. :) You know the mid part of the story ... drinks ... a few more ... hugging kissing ...

It was time to leave and I excused myself. She said that if I wanted to, I could stay there that night and go to work from there. I said ok, and made myself at home on the floor. She smiled and went back to her bed. I was a naive guy. I look back and can see the clues of her wanting me to stay with her. Anyways, later that night, she woke me and asked if I'd like to come to bed with her. I said I didn't think it was right ... and in the end, I gave in. I should have listened to myself. After staying that night, early in the morning, I heard someone come in the house. I saw out of the corner of my eye, someone in the doorway. As quickly as I saw this person, he disappeared. I heard a huff, heard the door slam. I woke up and didn' know what happened. I went back to sleep. Waking up in the morning, I found my shoes were gone. I asked this lady whom it might be, and she said it was probably her ex. I was pretty scared at the time. :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Pitboss
What was the strangest thing that has happened to you in bed, while having sex of course??

The cat snuck up behind me and started sniffing my ass.

The 1st time Jerry n I had sex two very concerned Pitt Bulls tried to rescue me. I must have sounded hurt or something because my orgasm ended with two cold noses in my face. Hello I'm Bearegaurd and this is Raven... is this clown bothering you miss.

Originally posted by rockgazer69
The 1st time Jerry n I had sex two very concerned Pitt Bulls tried to rescue me. I must have sounded hurt or something because my orgasm ended with two cold noses in my face. Hello I'm Bearegaurd and this is Raven... is this clown bothering you miss.

At least they were in your face and not attached to his ass!!!!!

I can testify on the cold nose in the ass crack. We have 3 pooches in the house and some mornings they think it's funny to ruin mine cause they aren't getting any.:yell:

Originally posted by maniclion
I can testify on the cold nose in the ass crack. We have 3 pooches in the house and some mornings they think it's funny to ruin mine cause they aren't getting any.:yell:

:lol:

In my case, it was cat whiskers tickling my crack.

Don't you hate when you're going at it and suddenly the volume on the T.V goes full blast and you're trying to find the remote, fumble with the buttons and then the kid knocks at the door "Why was the TV so loud?"

One word: Queef

Tell me you didn't get suprised the first time it happened or you can't stop making it happen and you both start cracking up.

I was having sex with this girl in the missionary position. her Springer puppy jumped up on the bed and started to lick my balls from behind...

Originally posted by LAM
I was having sex with this girl in the missionary position. her Springer puppy jumped up on the bed and started to lick my balls from behind...

A beastiality-menage-a-trois!

Back