• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Quick MRP question...

350Z

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
....about two years ago I had good luck with MET-Rx MRP's while leaning out....every other meal was a packed of the 'Rx.....I know its only 300ish calories....I was thinking of doing this again....here is my question......would two scoops of whey with a vitamin sup be as good? Whey is much cheaper than the MRP's.....

Thanks!! 350Z

Id stick to whole food the most that you can, however under convience understanding, whey protein+healthy fats and/or ground oatmeal or a peice of fruit(apples, berries, etc) would be fine. Just take the multi vitamin with your first meal of the day and your fine.
I wouldnt suggest more than 2 shakes/day

I like mrps because they usually have a good amount of complex carbs to go with the protein so that it actually is a complete meal. I am always in need of a quick meal, so I practically live off of these. My personal favorite is VPX Micellean MRP. I used this during a cut, and dropped from 12% to 7% bf while maintaining the same weight.

Back