• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Transition from cutting to bulking

pepito33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi there,
although I feel I should continue with my cutting phase (according to mybodycomp.com I'm around 15% BF) due to serious loose skin issues my doc has advised me to start bulking right away. I have a few questions about it and thought maybe you would be kind enough to help me with them :thumb:

1. I'm eating 1500 kcals/day (substracting fiber that is, it'd be aruond 1800 if I didn't) and need to up it to about 2500. Should I do this gradually (250-500 kcals more per week?) or can I just start my bulking diet tomorrow :D

2. Regarding workouts, would missing some of them (I'm starting my exams period atm) be awfully bad when bulking? That didn't bother me that much when I was cutting because I was on a hypocaloric diet, but if I start a bulking diet I'm afraid of all that food going right to my gut if I don't exercise my muscles properly.

3. I know it's not the appropriate forum for this question, but (apart from changing my diet) should I also change my workout? I'm thinking of going for more weight/less reps and splitting my routine in different muscle groups instead of doing full-body resistance training. Would that be advisable?

Thanks a lot for reading! Looking forward to your replies.

increase your cals by 10% each week until weight gain occurs...

Back