• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Too many eggs?

julio

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i see you guys talk all the time how goods eggs are for protein , but what does that do to your cholesterol?:confused:

I don't eat the yolks.

Originally posted by JLB001
I don't eat the yolks.

Why? Studies show that eating food with cholesterol does not increase plasma levels of cholest. So in essence you are just throwing away perfectly good protien source. Unless of course you just don't like the taste of the yolks.

THANK YOU Rauschgift :thumbs: I feel like I repeat that often! :)
eat the yolks, good for you! super-vitamin!

Originally posted by Rauschgift
Why? Studies show that eating food with cholesterol does not increase plasma levels of cholest. So in essence you are just throwing away perfectly good protien source. Unless of course you just don't like the taste of the yolks.
Because I just don't. I'm so use to eatting just the whites that the yolks look gross to me and I don't like my eggs yellow. :rolleyes: Plus I can't have the added fats, etc from it at this moment.

Rauschgift...

Why are you spankin the monkey in your avi?
:eek: :lol:

It all depends what your goals are. Bulking up I don???t cut away on the yolks. When cutting I don???t know, I never have but I would cut away on the yolks if you???re already getting your fats from another source. I wouldn???t pay too much attention to the cholesterol; there is nothing that proves it will raise it. But there is prove there are good fats, protein and vitamins in the whole egg. :p

Originally posted by JLB001
Rauschgift...

Why are you spankin the monkey in your avi?
:eek: :lol:

Cause he was a bad boy.:D

Alllrightyyyyyyyyy then.

Back