• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Men are not men anymore?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just saw Troy, amazing movie, I am just wondering how different men from those ages and modern men are.
Do you think that we are better now or we became too soft, too sensitive?

[IMG2]http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.renou/Four%20kingdom%20campaign/greek%20war/images/spartiate.jpg[/IMG2]

LOL, nice topic V.

Let me say this... If I could run around all day, pillaging, killing, and never taking a bath I would ;)

Did you like the movie? I havent seen it yet.

i wanted to thrust my phallice into brads ass so bad i could taste it like i could taste the cheeze whiz in my 17 year old girlfriends mouth

Well the problem V is that somewhere along the line some idiot decided to let women have a say in things, and now we all have to watch our mouths and stop offending people :p :D ...nonsense! lol

seriously though, yes of course we are too soft and sensitive this day in age. Anytime something offends a group of stay at home soccer moms in thisx coutry, which is everyday b/c everything is offensice, we are supposed to scatter with our tail between our legs and apologize and or stop whatever it is we are doing. Fucc that. What the hell ever happened to integrity? You are who you are and you make no apologies for it. I think we are way to pussified in our society and its only getting worse with all teh FCC banning of shows right and left. This is not how we got here on this earth, by being a bunch of soft, apologetic pushovers now is it!

Originally posted by DERELICTE
i wanted to thrust my phallice into brads ass so bad i could taste it like i could taste the cheeze whiz in my 17 year old girlfriends mouth

wow!! I don't know whether to laugh at that or what. crazy dude..:confused: :scratch:

my ears are totally pricked up dude spill it
eeka.gif

Right.. who the heck are you?

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Uhhhhh, V, you do know that Achilles (Brad Pitt's character) had a gay lover named Patroclus, right?

If that is what makes a man a man, you can count me out.

Don't believe me, check it out...

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/randomstuff/gay.html

I was about to say that the greeks were freaky freak like that
They didn't care from which side you bat. :hehe:

Yes they would often have a gay lover in those days with whom they were romantic.

IML Gear Cream!
i don't know, but myself and a lot of my friends seem to have suffered from growing up with too many john cusak movies when we should've been watching james bond

Originally posted by gr81
You are who you are and you make no apologies for it.
:thumb:

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Uhhhhh, V, you do know that Achilles (Brad Pitt's character) had a gay lover named Patroclus, right?

You maybe right I heard once that they did that to represent power. It can be the product of envy too since almost every strong, powerful men in history was accused to be gay. :shrug:

Well, then people must have been envious of nearly every Greek man ever. :D

Just kidding GBC.

Yeah, the Greeks were awesome, but I don't need a boyfriend, nor do I desire to compete in Olympic-type athletics wearing nothing but a leaf.

Originally posted by austinite
nor do I desire to compete in Olympic-type athletics wearing nothing but a leaf.

I would, depending on the color of the leaf. I have been told that Autumns are no good for me. I am more of a spring-type.

I was thinking about seeing this, but now no longer feel I need to.

Anyway, the reasons Greeks had men for lovers, in their opinion, was that it was more manly. With another man, you could actually have a conversation, an equal relationship. Women being inferior, the next step up from breeding cattle (only, you know, you could breed people on them) they were not worthy of sharing the lives and concerns of real human beings. Greek women, excepting among the Spartans, lived lives very similar to Muslim women today; they lived in separate compounds of the household, and didn't get out much. (Which might be one reason why Greek men found them so boring. Chicken? Egg?)

This thread is classic! :laugh: I havent seen the movie yet, but cant imagine that its showing an accurate image of the people of that time. Most of us wouldnt spend the $ to see a movie with a bunch of boys fighting and tagging each other in the rump. :barf: I do agree that we've gotten too pussified in the modern world though.

Actually, greek men (for the most part) were more into little boys then other men. To them it was a kind of mentoring process. For the boys it was considered a great honor, and their rite of passage into manhood.

Not that I'm culturally biased or anything like that, but they were a bunch of sick fucks.

IML Gear Cream!
Yuck!! Some of these comments are making me sick :barf: Oh no there goes my protein shake...

Guys with guys is just yuck!! But guys with boys is so much worse - they deserve to be punished in a big way :box: :ipoke: :whip: :2punch:

is Brad looking as shredded and cut as he did in Fight Club ?

yeah but my girl said he was diesel

i was like WHAT, if i got down to that body fat percent i would look just as good, skinny blahhh

why did it have to be men and young boys....
why couldnt they be known for women and young women...

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
why did it have to be men and young boys....
why couldnt they be known for women and young women...

That went on too, but to a much lesser extent.

actually, another thing to take into consideration is the scientifically proven fact that all people who actually lived in the Greecian communities were clinically insane. The water systems they used back then, though extremely advanced, efficient, and impressive, they transported a devastatingly poisonous amount of mercury and lead to the Greeks drinking it. The high levels of poison had an extremely adverse effect on their cranial function. If you read up on it, you would find that alot of Greek people were said to have died from throat & stomach cancers, brain tumors, and a type of sickness similar to the gout that i can't recall the name of.

You are thinking of the Romans, Pizzer. And the later Romans at that. The mad Emperors and their decadent hangers-on.

my bad

my bad sir, i missed lunch. :twitch:

gr81 said:
Well the problem V is that somewhere along the line some idiot decided to let women have a say in things, and now we all have to watch our mouths and stop offending people :p :D ...nonsense! lol

seriously though, yes of course we are too soft and sensitive this day in age. Anytime something offends a group of stay at home soccer moms in thisx coutry, which is everyday b/c everything is offensice, we are supposed to scatter with our tail between our legs and apologize and or stop whatever it is we are doing. Fucc that. What the hell ever happened to integrity? You are who you are and you make no apologies for it. I think we are way to pussified in our society and its only getting worse with all teh FCC banning of shows right and left. This is not how we got here on this earth, by being a bunch of soft, apologetic pushovers now is it!
yep this is one thing that really gets me in this country..men acting all feminine and shit like that..u gotta be all fuking politically correct..it's good to explore ur feelings..this kinda reminds me of the whole gay/lesbian conversation i had with my friend the other day about how fucking disgusting it is that some men think they were born to love and have sex with other men but i won;t go there cuz some might be offended...anywayz, men have the test, women don't...that's why men act aggresively..it's not in out naturee ti act all soft and compassionate and shit like that..which is why ancient troy s a perfect example, or greece, for that matter of what man was before society really ruined him

Back