• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anal for Anal??

Anal for Anal?

• Men: No f'n way!!!

Votes: 103 46.0%
  • Men: Hey fair is fair, she does me and I do her

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • Men: I'll just keep at it till she caves in

Votes: 31 13.8%
  • Men: I'll wait until she wasted drunk then bam!

Votes: 31 13.8%
  • Ladies: Still no way it goes in there!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Ladies: Fair is fair, he lets me and I'll let him

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Ladies: Get me drunk and try and I'll get the scissors

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Ladies: He can do me but no way am I doing him.

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Men:
So you want anal sex with your gf/spouse and she says no. You try and try and she still says no. Then one day she says sure but there is a hitch. She will let you perform anal sex on her after she does it to you with a strap on.... answer the poll!!

Ladies:
Same scenario with the exception it's you offering the deal or do you offer the deal?? Answer the poll.

Okay he can do me but no way am I doing him.

I notice guys are jumpin all over this poll.

Damn PB...you are into some kinky sh!t. :D

Originally posted by rockgazer69
Okay he can do me but no way am I doing him.

Hmm left that option out.

Is there a mod in the house???? Hello??? can you add this to the poll???? A little help here.......

Originally posted by supertech
Damn PB...you are into some kinky sh!t. :D

Well the conversation came up at work and I remembered an old friend who wanted to have anal with his wife for years. Finally she caved in only if she could do him first.

He finally got to have anal sex with his wife :eek:

I'll wait untill she's wasted drunk... then BAM!!!

That option doesnt include me does it :gosh: If so I vote for fuck no!

A buddie in my unit told us that his wife had him put on a blindfold and she gave him quite a surprise, He ripped off the blindfold jumped off the bed and looked back at her and she had a strap on, and she said now that's payback, so it does happen, he's the only one I met that it happened to but some see it as a fair trade I guess.

I prefer NOT to take anything up the pooper.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Sean0621 he's the only one I met that it happened to

He's the only one that's been dumb enough to ADMIT it. :rofl:

No PB, that's never happened to me. Air Force, remember? NOT Navy. :finger:

Originally posted by ALBOB
He's the only one that's been dumb enough to ADMIT it. :rofl:

No PB, that's never happened to me. Air Force, remember? NOT Navy. :finger:

Hey you're getting better at covering your ass...... hmmm experience??? Gonna have to ask your boss about that one next time I see her.

Originally posted by Pitboss
Hey you're getting better at covering your ass...... hmmm experience???

Yeah, it comes from hanging around YOU too long. :D

Ladies: Get me drunk and try and I'll get the scissors

or anything else that works! The answer is "NO" got it!

Originally posted by Pitboss
Men:
So you want anal sex with your gf/spouse and she says no. You try and try and she still says no. Then one day she says sure but there is a hitch. She will let you perform anal sex on her after she does it to you with a strap on.... answer the poll!!

Ladies:
Same scenario with the exception it's you offering the deal or do you offer the deal?? Answer the poll.

you_are_a_homo.jpg

My back side is a one way road!

THERE IS NOT FUQING WAY THERE IS ANY THING GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT AREA.
It doesnt even feel the different. I think its more the idea than anything. Though it is fun when they squirm.

And since it was brought up. The GREATEST 'O' Ive ever had was a travel through the back door while she pleased herself.... Amazing... Simply amazing:moon:

Originally posted by Spitfire
It doesnt even feel the different. I think its more the idea than anything. Though it is fun when they squirm.

And since it was brought up. The GREATEST 'O' Ive ever had was a travel through the back door while she pleased herself.... Amazing... Simply amazing:moon:

I answered no way. So that is understood.

But when you look at this post and prolly the majority of men out there think the same way. It's the no way is anything going near there but then it's okay for us to get it near or in her...

So then being an understanding man I'd have to change my answer ot fair is fair.

You don't go near me and I won't go near you!!!

Pitboss said:
I answered no way. So that is understood.

But when you look at this post and prolly the majority of men out there think the same way. It's the no way is anything going near there but then it's okay for us to get it near or in her...

So then being an understanding man I'd have to change my answer ot fair is fair.

You don't go near me and I won't go near you!!!

They(women) are used to "taking it" while us(men) are only used to giving it :)

hmmmm well you gave me a good idea here :rofl: give to him before he gives to me :lol: i like it :evil:

IML Gear Cream!
Then there is a man's worst night mare. You wake up and your girl is standing there with a strap on saying "NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO TAKE IT" LOL

ummm, no!

hardasnails1973 said:
Then there is a man's worst night mare. You wake up and your girl is standing there with a strap on saying "NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO TAKE IT" LOL

Okay that's almost as bad as her standing there with a pair a scissors and the sheets turned down!!! :eek:

I just printed out this poll. I'm going to my local supermarket and taking a survey.

I'll post the results in 3 days.

I voted for my husband because there wasn't one that works for me. He says fuq no! Butt he doesn't have a problem doing it to me.

However, if was up to me...I'd try anything once...or twice :hehe:

buff_tat2d_chick said:
I voted for my husband because there wasn't one that works for me. He says fuq no! Butt he doesn't have a problem doing it to me.

However, if was up to me...I'd try anything once...or twice :hehe:

I love my imagination :D

Spitfire said:

OMG it's my 3rd husband! DEAR it was good for me too. Miss that.

Spitfire said:

Actually though on reading this part again "THERE IS NOT FUQING WAY THERE IS ANY THING GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT AREA." not him my kids dad is gay.... Which actually made him fun nasty in bed :shhh: :eyebrow:

hardasnails1973 said:

nails didn't your brother say the same to you?

LOL

Back