• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

starting my first cycle what should i do or expect

whiz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello ,

Im getting ready to start my very first cycle of sustanon 250 . And i was wandering what would be a good starting dose. Its all new to me . I tried this product called extreme 24/7 once with creatine and a good work out program and i got better results than what i was told to expect . Should i use both of these products with my sustanon or just it with regular good work outs.

Good Advice needed here .

thanks

WHIZ

Whiz how long have you been lifting? How old are you? Do you have a PCT planned? What does your diet look like? These are all things that are going to effect your cycle, and determine if you should be doing a cycle and what dose you should be taking of what.

If you tell us your stats you'll prob get some good advise from the experts around here. All I can tell you is you'll want to split your weekly dose up and shoot every 3 days to keep levels steady and to take advantage of the fast acting ester in the Sust. Your dose will peob be between 300 - 500 mg/wk. Your main supplement should be protein powder, you can also take the creatine. Make sure you understand PCT and have your Nolvadex on hand BEFORE you start. Make sure you understand proper injection techniques.

Did whiz forget how to turn on the computer? Or did he think our advise would come to him through mental telepathy

Back